Chapter 4

When we get to the beach, we all walk down to the sand and just stand there. "What are you waiting for" asked Marc. "Can we at least do this one at a time" suggested Neymar. "I don't care". "Who's going first" Neymar said, looking at me. "I'm not" I said. "Okay, you'll go last". I rolled my eyes at him. One by one we went. I couldn't help but laugh. Once it was Neymar's turn, he took off his shirt first. He had perfect abs. They looked like a chocolate bar. Wait..did I really just think that? He took off his pants next. He had red LUPO boxers on. He kinda cute in them...Stop thinking this stuff Eva. I took a deep breath then removed his boxers. My mouth slightly opened by the sight of it. Nikki slapped my arm playfully and mouthed "Stop starring", while smirking. I gave her the evil eye and tried to look at the ocean. "I hope you all know I hate you" he said and ran in the water. "HOLY SH*T". We all laughed at him. "Okay Eva, your turn" said Dani. I groaned. I took my top off, revealing my blue, lace bra. Next was my pants, revealing my matching blue, lace panties.

(Neymar's POV)

I had to admit, Eva looked amazing in her matching lingerie. "Can I go in like this" she whined. "No way, we did it naked so you have to" I said. She whined and took off her bra. Holy crap. Finally, she took of her panties, pulled her hair in a ponytail and ran in. "I DON'T LIKE THIS" she yelled. She came out and wrapped herself in one of the towels we brought. "I'm freezing", she said, shaking. "Does this warm you up" Marc said, suddenly hugging her. I was kind of jealous she was letting him hug her.

Hi!!!!! How are you guys liking my 2nd story? If you haven't already, vote for my first story and this story. It would mean the world to me. <3 <3