Chapter 12

I seen Neymar's arm grab me and pulled me to where now one could see us.

"What the hell"?

"Shh. Look, I'm sorry about what Bruna the other night. If you would please give me another chance then I'll be faithful to you. Please Eva".

I was speechless.

"Neymar, you can have another chance but I think that we should just be friends" I said, lying.

I wanted him all to myself but, my mind was telling me to just be friends with him.

"Please Eva. Can we please be more than friends? I love you".

"I don't know, what if you just want me for s*x, like Marc"?

"I'm so much better than Marc. I would never hurt you. You know this".

He walked towards me until my back was against the wall and he pit his hands beside me. I was in his trap. And I kind of liked it.

I felt my heart beat faster and faster with every passing second.

"Eva, do you love me" he asked unexpectedly.

I stayed silent.

"Do you love me" he asked again.

"I don't know, maybe".

He came closer to me, closing the gap in-between us.

I suddenly felt his warm, soft lips on mine. I missed his lips. Yeah, I said it.

I kissed him back, and wrapped my arms around him. He grabbed my waist and squeezed them a little.

He goes down to my neck and sucks on it for a little.

"Ney-mar" I moaned.

He laughed and continued to kiss my neck. I moaned then grabbed his head sk he could kiss me again. He lifted my leg and started to rub my ass.

I tugged at his shirt, telling him to take it off. He did and I traced my finger over his abs.

I went down and kissed them, which made him groan a little bit.

"Baby, let's go".

"Where are we going Neymar"?

"Somewhere" he said, with the naughty smirk on his face that I loved.