Chapter 16

3 years later

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

I looked in the refridgerator and found strawberries and chocolate.

I melted the chocolate, gathered the strawberries, and walked into our room.

I set the chocolate on the nightstand and clinmbed back into bed.

I dipped a strawberry in the chocolate and traced my lips with the driping chocolate. i went over and kissed Marc, leaving choclate on his mouth, that I was going to lick later.

He woke up and realized what I was doing.

He laughed and sat up.

"Now that I'm your wife, you can wake up to this every morning" I smirked.

"I  love you Mrs. Bartra".

"I love you too, Mr. Bartra".

I kissed him, licking the remaining chocolate off of his mouth.

After the rape:

After I was discharged from the hospital, I returned home and stopped drinking. Nikki would take care of me and Marc (my boyfriend at the time) would take care of me as much as he could after pratice. When I was fully recovered, me and Marc spent a lot of time together and I went to some games. After 2 years of dating, he proposed to me and I, of course, said yes. Our wedding day was the best day of my life. I haven't talked to Neymar since the wedding. I figured it was best if I tried to stay away from him. 

Later

Marc was at practice so i called Nikki and asked her if she wanted to come over.

She came over and we talked and watched movies. Her and Adam broke up a year ago and she was already seeing Dani so that's all she talked about. She was happy with Dani. Adam never made her happy as much as Dani did. I still can't believe she dated him for 6 years.

Marc came home 3 hours later.

"hey, babe".

"Hey".

"What are you doing"?

"Watching tv".

"Wanna take a shower with me"?

I looked at him in a weird way, but I wanted to have some 'fun'.

"Okay, but you have to wash my hair" I said, cause I knew he didn't want to do anything but have s*x in the shower.

"Alright fine, just come on" he said, annoyed.

I walked with him into the bathroom, closed the door, and locked it.

The next day

I woke up, naked, to a note from Marc.

"Dear Eva, Sorry I wasn't here to wake up to your beautiful face, but Suarez had an emergency and I had to go help him. I'll be back later. I left some money on the nightstand for you to buy some food or clothes with. Love you, Marc".

I smiled at the note whe I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I quickly grabbed one of Marc's shirt and ran downstairs.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

Sorry again for the late posting <3. When I got home from school, my parents wanted to go out to eat so I couldn't write for a while. Hope you guys like this story, and I promise it'll get better as it goes on. Don't forget to vote and comment on this story. LOVE YOU GUYS <3 <3 GOODNIGHT!!!!