Chapter 5

(Eva's POV)

A few days later, I had was sitting in the living room, watching tv, when I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it and couldn't believe who it was. "What are you doing here"? He didn't answer me and kissed me. He was actually a really good kisser. I pushed him off of me. "What the hell? "I wanted to do that at the beach but everyone was around you". He started to walk off but I caught his attention by saying "Wait.....Do that again". "What"? "Kiss me". He walked back and kissed me but more passionately. We kissed for a long time then he picked me up and carried me to my room. He took off his jacket and shirt. He helped me with my shirt and bra. He laid on top of me and started kissing me and my neck.

Later:

I woke up to Marc's arm wrapped around me. Then I seen our clothes all over the floor. "Did I really just have s*x with Marc" I thought to myself. I would be lying if I said that I didn't like it, but he's my best friend. I got up without waking him up, got al my clothes and put them on. While walking towards the door, Marc woke up. "Hey, beautiful" I turned around. "Hey". "You okay, you look like you just seen a ghost". "Yeah, I'm fine" I lied. I wasn't okay. "I just slept with you, my best friend, and you're asking me if I was okay" I thought. "Come here". I did. I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. He lifted himself up and kissed my neck. I jumped up and said "You should go". "Okay". He got up. I didn't look at him while he put his clothes back on. "See you around Eva". "Yeah, sure". He left. I remember crying myself to sleep.