Maybe It's Fate (A One Direction Fan Fic)

"Oh my gosh, the concerts in a week. I'm so excited!" I screamed, grabbing Ailish by the shoulders and bouncing about like a maniac. 

  "Come on Katie, we're at the front of the queue. Let me go and pay please?" She asked, prizing me off of her. She looked over at the fat lady behind the till, pressing the beeper constantly. She was just staring at me in a 'the-fuck-you-doing?' kind of way and sighed as Ailish walked over to her. She glared at me and then scanned the shoes and violently threw them into the bag. 

  "Where to next then?" She asked me.

  "I think we should just go back home."

  So we left the mall and just round the corner was our building and after about a million stairs we were at our flat on the top floor. 

  "And...were home." - a habit I have after unlocking my front door. Unfortunately it was yet another thing I was blessed with from my mother, along with her shortness, facial features and overly sensitive personality. Yay.

  "Katie? Are you home?" Ailish called. By the way this 'Katie' wasn't me.

  "I'm in here! Give me one minute! I'm trying on a new dress I got for my birthday!" She called from her bedroom. So me and Ailish slumped onto the sofa, flopping our feet onto the coffee table and switching on the TV. 

  I heard Katie's door close from behind me open. "So...what do you think?" We swung round to look at her and I almost fell backwards off the sofa, but luckily Ailish knows me well enough to have her arm perfectly ready to catch me and haul me back up. We both looked at each other, tried to contain our laughter but then burst out laughing. It was hilarious!

She had a big puffy bright pink dress on that had green circles on with a yellow dolfin right under her chin. There was a zigzag black leather belt with gold tassles hanging off stiched to where the hips would be and also there were some brown gloves stiched to the arms.

"Whaaaaat? It's from my great aunt..."