Powers!

A/N: Hi! I know that Bianca actually chose rebirth but I wanted her and Nico to be reunited so just go with it. Also I apologize if I get something wrong pls correct me,

Happy 4th of July! 🎇🎆💙❕❤️🔵⚪️🔴

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

These are the Armies powers:

Star/Zoe: Her special powers included perfect aim with the bow and arrow, the ability to turn herself and others into animals, healing, disease, and control of nature, and the ability to bend the moonlight and sunlight. (A/N: I wanted her to have Apollo's powers to)

Scipio/Reyna: she has the ability to manipulate feelings and emotions of war., she is a fierce warrior, and a master of both armed and hand-to-hand combat. She also has the battle strategy of Athena.

Blade/Luke: superhuman strength, durability, stamina, agility, and reflexes. He is immortal as well as resistant to all terrestrial diseases. can run and fly at speeds exceeding those of any other Olympian god or goddess, including Hermes and Mercury.

Bianca/Gems + Bones/Nico: They have control, over the dead, as well as any riches, they can walk in and out of the underworld undetected, and can control it as well, but they leave that job to Hades. They can also turn invisible.

Forge/Charles: he has control over fire, the forge, blacksmithing, metalworking, and masonry.

Dove/Silena: Her special powers were those of love and desire. she also has the power to cause others to fall in love with each other. Her Charmspeak is stronger than Aphrodite and nobody can resist it.

Thunder/Jason + Lightning/Thalia: Their power included those of the Sky, Thunder, Lightning, Storms, Air, Winds, Clouds, Weather, Law, Justice and Honor.

Strom/Percy: Storm basically has all the powers of Chaos, except slightly less strong, like all the warriors we can use his powers without out feeling tired or drained. He is the second most powerful being in the Galaxies, so he is able to beat every and has their powers.

Just to clarify- The Olympians+others, can make stuff appear before them, thought the demigods, can't do that, their powers are stronger and therefore they are stronger than their godly parents. Only Percy can do that, considering he is the second most powerful being in the universe.