Chapter Twelve

Hi Everyone! I'm feeling better now, relax, I didn't have Covid-19. I'm so sorry that I didn't upload, but this fanfic is coming to an end, but I am starting a series of one-shots, and maybe another fanfic!

-Cabin Thirteen-

Piper, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Leo, and Calypso were all sitting in Cabin Thirteen. 

"What do you think of the new army" Frank said, he had decided to stay at Camp Half-Blood, with Hazel. 

"They are definitely skilled! Did you see them take out those monsters without even breaking a sweat!" Leo exclaimed.

The others nodded in agreement, "Did any of them seem familiar to you?" Annabeth asked.

They all thought for a moment, and to their surprise, now that they thought about it they did seem familiar.

"Your right a lot of them sound like we've heard them before" Hazel said. 

"Do you-" Piper sighed, "Do you think they could be Reyna, Jason Percy, Thalia, and Nico?" She asked.  They all pondered on that for a moment. 

"I don't know" Calypso finally said, "But, we'll find out after this war" 

"and with them it's probably going to end quickly" Leo added. 

"Maybe we can talk to them?" Hazel suggested, they all nodded, and walked to the Chaos cabin.

Just as they were about to knock, the army rushed out, cloak and everything, their weapons glinting in their hands. 

"Camp under attack!" Dove screamed. 

"The battle this morning, was just to throw us of our guard!" Hazel realized, the campers rushed out, and Storm created a portal and came back with Camp Jupiter campers. The all stopped dead in their tracks, at the sight, it was Kronos, Hyperion, Krios , and an ARMY of monsters. 

"Star! Blade! You guys take Hyperion! Storm, Thunder, Lightning, Gems, Bones! Take on Kronos. Dove, Forge your with me!" Scipio yelled, rushing for Krios. 

"The rest of you, fight the monsters!" Lightning yelled, flying towards Kronos. snapped back, and slashed and stabbed the monsters. 

Shouts and screams were heard, even the gods were watching from Olympus, amazed at the Army. 

Storm screamed as he stabbed a his sword straight into Kronos, and he dissolved into black dust, and while Dove, and Blade stabbed Krios, and Hyperion in their shock. 

The demigods were silent for a second, and then erupted into cheers, the monsters quickly ran away, in fear. 

"I suppose, we should give you our identities" Storm sighed, and they all nodded eagerly 

"Lets just wait for the Gods " Star said, walking towards camp, and collapsed on her 'Throne' and the others followed. 

 In a matter of seconds, the Gods flashed in front of them, obviously eager to find out their identities. 

"I guess I'll go first" Dove said, and she changed into a beautiful pink dress, 'perks of being stronger than Aphrodite' she always said. 

Everyone gasped, there right in front of them, was Silena looking more beautiful than ever. 

"Silena, dear!" Aphrodite shrieked, reaching to hug her, but Silena only backed away and sat back down. 

"You voted my friends to death" Silena snarled she said grabbing Forge's hand glaring at the Gods. Aphrodite only walked back looking disappointed.