Chapter 1

The whole campus is bustling as the new school year starts. Students are walking down the hall, stepping excitedly as they enter their new classrooms to meet their old friends and as well as to meet new peers. 

Eunbi, strode the hall as she made her way to the club room "Eunbi!" a cheerful voice called. She turn around and saw her girlfriend, Hyewon running towards her while holding a paper bag filled with snacks and her other hand is holding a bottle of sprite.

"Geez babe, that's a shit ton of snacks" Eunbi said, as she stared at the paper bag. Hyewon kissed Eunbi on the forehead "We got alot of mouths to feed babe" she replied while smiling "By the way, is everybody in the room already?" Hyewon ask as they continue to walk down the hall.

Eunbi fished her phone out and scroll through their group chat "Well, apparently we came in early. Chaeyeon is still nagging the kids".

A sly smirk is painted on Hyewon's lips as she drag Eunbi inside their club's room, much to the older's suprise. The next thing she knew is that her back is against the wall and Hyewon is towering her "Y-Yah.." Eunbi placed her hands on Hyewon's shoulders, her whole face is already heating up.

"You look so cute Eun" Hyewon uttered and pinch the latter's cheeks "I won't do that to you well, not yet" she said while smirking. Hyewon took the paper bag from the floor and placed it on the table inside the room. Eunbi composed herself and mentally cursed at her girlfriend for teasing her like that, the elder sat beside and lean her head against Hyewon's shoulder.

"The mighty swan is here!" Yena announced as she kicked the door opened followed by her hamster girlfriend, Yuri "If that door breaks I'll kick you out of the club" Eunbi threathed, Yena swallowed hard as she checked if the door is okay "The door if fine unnie" she sighed in relief.

Yuri immediately rummage the paper bag that Hyewon brought. She took a pack of sandwhich and went to the ref to get some chocolate milk. One by one, the members of the team entered the room and the last one to came inside the room is Nako and Wonyoung.

"Darn that principal!" Wonyoung cussed as she plopped down the couch next to Hitomi who is currently reading a book "Words Wonyo" Eunbi reprimanded "But what happened?" she asked.

"She still dosen't wanna recognize our club as a legit club of the school" she said, brushing her hair up in frustration. Nako patted the younger's back to calm her down.

They named themselves as the ENOZI Investigators Club. They would usually entertain their "client's" problems and they would help them to resolve it. They've done so much cases and all of those cases were solved but then, the principal dosen't wanna recognize them. Labelling their club as "child-like", lucky for them, Chaewon is rich and her father is a good friend of the school's owner and he happily gave them a room.

But for their club to be legit? It seems far-fetched.

"Ey don't mind that Wonyo, atleast we help our school mates to solve their problem" Chaeyeon said in a motherly tone while patting Wonyoung on the head "Time will come that principal will accept us and besides, I don't want any new members here" Chaeyeon added.

The school bell rang, signaling that the opening ceremony will start.

"I had peculiar dream last night" Yena chimed as she held Yuri's hand tight "What is it?" Chaewon asked, her eyebrows are slightly perked up "We were in a house, actually it was Chaewon, Eunbi unnie, Kkura, Nako, Hyewon,and Hiichan were there" she stated "Hitomi was pointing a gun towards Chaewon and she was asking Tomi to surrender".

Hitomi raised an eye-brow "You're watching too much horror unnie" she said, Chaewon wrapped her arms around her girl "Yeah, my girl will never do that" she added before kissing her forehead, Hitomi giggled as she continue to read her book.

They reached the campus grounds when suddenly, a guy purposely bump onto Minju causing for her to stumble "What the heck is your problem?" Yujin sternly asked, pushing Minju behind her. The guy just smirked at her "She's an idiot just like all of you with this bullshit of a club" the guy taunted.

Yujin was about to talk back when Chaeyeon pulled her back and shook her head "Losers" he said cockily as he walk away with his friends.

"Who was that? I don't like his attitude" Sakura asked, her eyes never leaving the jock "That's Felix Lee and his gang" Hitomi replied non-chalantly.

"But hey, he looks like you Chaewon" Yena said, the others nodded in agreement "Heck nah! I don't wanna be an asshole".

"Let's just go the ceremony is starting".

---
Okie so, we'll be doing this highschool detectives au ehehehe since I tried writing the vampire one but meh hahahah so i hope you guys will enjoy this.

---Okie so, we'll be doing this highschool detectives au ehehehe since I tried writing the vampire one but meh hahahah so i hope you guys will enjoy this

That's yul_iii's meme so siz thank you ehe