Chapter 18

"Speak" Wonyoung said sternly while holding her phone infront of Minseok. He rolled his eyes on them "What would I get for speaking?".

Yuri stepped in "What would you get? Your stay here in this school" Minseok was abit flusttered "Wh-What do you mean?".

"Aside from being the daughter of the principal, the girl that was raging awhile ago is the owner's kid" Yuri pointed at Chaewon who is currently being scolded by Hitomi.

"You're smart, Minseok and it'll be a shame if you won't graduate next year" Yuri took the phone from Wonyoung and pointed it at him "Now speak if you wanna graduate".

Minseok cursed under his breath. He was cornered and he can't do anything.

"Just talk already" Hyewon chimed as her patience is slowly wearing out.

"It wasn't a secret to my class that I want to be the next president once Jiyeon graduate" he said "Nako is one of the possible candidates next year, and being Wonyoung's girlfriend didn't help me to secure my spot so I asked for the principal's help".

He swallowed thickly and he took a quick glance at the girls who are currently boring holes onto his skin. Minseok wipe his sweat off his forehead before continuing.

"So yeah, the principal told me to place the answer keys inside her bag so, once Ms. Myoui search for it then she'll be blamed" he bit his lips nervously "It actually added to the fact that Ms. Myoui asked Nako to get something inside the faculty".

"Do you know how much damage it caused? Minseok, she's a scholar you know that" Yuri spoke, she still couldn't believe that her mom would resort on doing something like this just to break their club and let alone, their friendship.

"I know it will tarnish Nako's image but, I wouldn't let a scholar girl win against me".

Wonyoung snapped and luckily, Chaeyeon and Minju was there to pull her away.

"Do you know anything about that spiked food before?" Eunbi inquired and Minseok, shook his head "No, this is my first time working with the principal and heck! I was a victim too".

Hyewon squinted her eyes "Are you sure?".

"Yes" he replied "Can I go now? I still have my classes". Once the interrogation is done, they decided to go back to their class.

***
"You what?" the principal asked. She doing some paper works when Minseok suddenly barged inside the office "I got no choice, your daughter and her friends cornered me" he spoke "And they'll do everything to bring Nako back and Nako shouldn't come back".

"My deal with you is done"

"What do you mean?"

The principal scoffed "I just used you, Minseok" she spoke "Jiyeon's position would never be yours. There are alot of students who are worthy of the position".

Minseok was fuming, he hit the table with his fist as he glared at the smirking principal infront of him "You can't do this to me!".

"Oh why not? You'll tell this to others? Go on, I'll be dragging you with me".

Minseok angrily took his coat from his lap, his gaze never left the principal "I shouldn't have done this".

"There's no turning back" she spoke. Minseok slam the door behind him before pulling his hair out of frustration.

"Fuck!".

***
Since their club room is still closed, they asked Jiyeon to lend them a room. Lucky for them, the old sports equipment storage was empty. Jiyeon asked the janitors to clean it for them now, this is their temporary room.

"I'm sorry if this is the only room left" Jiyeon said, Eunbi smiled at her "It's fine atleast we have a room to stay".

"Thank you Jiyeon unnie" Wonyoung smiled and the president, beamed a smile towards her "Why is your face red? Are you okay?" Hitomi asked upon noticing the pinkish hue on her face. Jiyeon didn't answer her question, she met Nako's gaze boring down her skin. They manage to snuck Nako inside the campus, thanks to Jiyeon.

The tension inside the room thickens, it suffocated Eunbi so she decided to interfere "Jiyeon, thanks again".

It successfully shook the president out of her trance "I'll take my leave now" but, before she left the room, she went back and gave Wonyoung a flash drive. The maknae stared at the device on her palm confusingly "Bang Chan gave it to me. He told me that Ms. Oh dropped it".

"Why are you giving it to us?"

"I opened it last night and, I'm pretty sure it'll help you" and with that, Jiyeon left the room. Sakura took her new laptop, setting it up quickly before plugging the flash drive in the USB port. She scrolled through some files until they saw a specific folder.

"School's stocks?" Chaewon read the file-name. Sakura clicked the folder and saw a huge amount of documents regarding the school's financial status. 

"The school got so many funds and yet the facility here is shitty?" Minju chimed while looking at the screen.

"Guys, I want all of you to research on those charities, I have a bad feeling about this" Nako quickly jotted everything down on her notepad. Eunbi rubbed her hands together "I think we hitted a jackpot".

---

Hello? I got too distracted in learning God's Menu sorry but! I am back and the end is near for this book ehe. Thank you guys so much for reading this eventhough it's kinda shitty ehehehe no memes for now, I'm writing on my laptop. Have a good day!!!