Chapter 2: Video Scandal (pt. 1)

"Welcome my students to another fun-filled year here in ENOZI HIghschool!" The principal said in a cheerful tone and as a respond, the students clapped and cheered. The speech continues and Nako excused herself to go to bathroom "Should I accopany you?" Wonyoung offered but, Nako declined "I can handle it babe, just hold my bag okay? I'll be back" the latter gave her bag to her girlfriend and Wonyoung kissed Nako's crown.

Nako hummed a song as she went to the bathroom "You think this would work?" she heard a voice just outside the cubicle "Yeah I think, let's go!".

The moment Nako stepped out of the cubicle, the girls who were gossiping are already gone "What was that all about?" she asked herself but, she just shrugged it off. She went back to the field where the other students are, she took her bag from Wonyoung and listened to the principal's long speech.

"Now, let me present to you the student council president, Han Jiyeon!"

The students once again, clapped their hands as the president stood on the podium to make her speech on behalf of the council. Jiyeon was about to start when the white screen beside the stage suddenly turned on. Thinking that the technical committee accidentally clicked it, Jiyeon started her speech.

A video popped out on the screen.. featuring a drunk Han Jiyeon.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the person on the video cheered and the drunk Jiyeon drank a mug of bourbon. She then, started to dance lewdly on top of the table while the boys cheered.

"Turn it off!" Vernon yelled, he is Jiyeon's vice president. All of their phone vibrated and the video is also sent to the school's page where everybody can see it "This is wrong" Eunbi mumbled. The whole crowd started to laugh and Jiyeon ran away, the principal went to the podium and immediately dismissed the students.

All of the faculty members are having a meeting so, the whole gang decided to stay inside their club room to chill. Yena and Sakura setted up the playstation and started their game.

"What the- are you blind?! Why are you shooting me?!" Sakura yelled, clearly annoyed with the duck who just shot her. Their trash talking continued and it was cooled down when Eunbi threatened to throw the console out the window.

A knock can suddenly be heard and Minju took the initiative to open it, they are welcomed by a crying student council president.

"Oh, Jiyeon please come in" Minju opened the door and assisted the president to sit on their couch. Everybody halted what they are doing.. well except for the two gaming addict.

Eunbi went behind the two and landed a fist on both of their heads "Ouch!" they yelled, Yena pouted and paused the game. Sakura and Yena sat on the couch to listen to the president.

Hitomi placed a glass of water infront of Jiyeon before sitting on Chaewon's lap. The president took a sip of the water before speaking "I know you guys have seen the video awhile ago and it's also posted in the school's page" she trailed, she adverted her eyes on the ground since she feels ashamed.

"That video was taken during the summer vacation. I was with my friends but, I don't remember anyone who were taking a video that time" she replied "I tried asking for the faculty's help but, they were too busy with the meeting" Jiyeon held Eunbi's hands tight and Hyewon almost choked on her cake "I hope you guys can help me".

"Ofcourse we will" Eunbi replied "So, when did it happen?".

"That video was taken during our summer vacation. I can't remember anything that time but, I'm pretty sure nobody was taking a video since we left our phones inside the cottage".

Nako jotted all the information down her notepad "Do you remember anyone that time? Like who are you with?" Nako asked. Jiyeon bit her lower lip as she trailed her memory "I was with Felix, Hyoyeon, and Bang Chan".

"Damn, they are a tough nut to crack" Nako mumbled as she wrote down the names. After the meeting, Wonyoung ushered Jiyeon to the door "Thank you so much" she said, she tip-toed and hug the latter, taking the younger one a back.

Nako's hand gripped the pencil tight with what she have witnessed.

"Thank you so much".

"Y-you're welcome" Wonyoung replied, cussing at herself for stuttering. She closed the door once Jiyeon left the room, she quickly jogged towards Nako who is currently sulking.

"This is our case number one for this year" Eunbi took the notes from Nako's notebook and posted it on the cork board "Case number 1: Video Scandal".

"So like the usual. Minju, Yujin, Chaewon, and Hitomi will do the interview" Eunbi ordered "Sakura and Yena will check the video for clues and for the rest, I think you guys can go to your class or chill for awhile".

"Okay okay! Let's go gays!"
---
So yeah hehehehe first case for the detectives ^^ thank you so much

"Okay okay! Let's go gays!"---So yeah hehehehe first case for the detectives ^^ thank you so much