Chapter 21

"I still couldn't believe that you guys were fooled by that site" Jiyeon let out a hearty laugh before taking a stool and sat on it "Well, you guys are a bunch of fools anyway".

"Why are you doing this? We helped you with your case before!" Hitomi bravely spat out. The president smiled at her "All of them was fake, okay? You guys were too involve with the cases in the school and we don't want you to spoil everything out and tarnish our image".

The metal once more opened, revealing the principal. The girls are glaring at her but the maddening woman was a victorious smile on her face.

"Look what we have here? The members of the investigation club" she mocked "You think I will let you guys slip that fast? That flash drive was a bait" she turn her gaze towards Chaewon "All of your dad's investment and kept safe in my pocket, Ms. Kim and I won't let  you or your shitty club stop me".

"You bitch!" Chaewon cussed at the woman. The principal wasn't too happy with the girl's words so, she slap Chaewon across the face "You're brave Ms. Kim, I like that but that won't work on me".

"I'm sure our friends will find us" Chaeyeon spoke but Jiyeon and the principal laughed "Dream on, I hope you said your goodbyes to Ms. Miyawaki because, I don't think you'll see her again" Chaeyeon felt a heaby boulder on her as. The thought of not seeing Sakura again hurted her and at the same time, fueled her willingness to escape the place with her friends.

"Bring them to the other room and make sure they won't escape".

The men obliged and carried the girls in a crampy room. It wasn't well lit, the tiles were cold and they only have one mattress to sleep on.

Hitomi immediately hug the two when the chains were finally removed. Chaeyeon had thus bitter smile on her face as she pat Hitomi's hair "No worries, the others would find us".

Chaeyeon wasn't really sure but, they know they could count on them.

***
Eunbi, Sakura, and Hyewon finally arrived at the  police station. They were still underage (let's pretend) and so, they have to wait for Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee before speaking.

Hitomi's parents are in Japan and wasn't able to book a flight but, they promised to support them if there's anything they need.

"Girls"

The three of them immediately stood up and greeted the two gentlemen "I'm so sorry" Eunbi mumbled. Mr. Lee held her shoulders and made Eunbi stood straight "No need, I know something like this would happen" he spoke "We need to find Sooyoung and our daughters real soon".

The police officers came in and invited them inside their office for their statements. Sakura is already inside while the others are sitting on the bench as they waited.

"Yes, pull out the investment from ENOZI Highschool" they heard Mr. Kim.

Eunbi took a deep sigh, closing her eyes as she lean her head on Hyewon's shoulders "Why is this happening to us? I failed in leading this group".

Hyewon frowned, how she say something like this? Sure, what is currently happening to them is unfortunate but, that doesn't mean that Eunbi didn't do her job as their leader. Hyewon wiped her tears using her thumb before placing a soft peck on their leader's lips she didn't say anything but, Eunbi was able to catch what Hyewon wanted to say. She buried her face on her chest as they waited for Sakura.

After an hour or so, Sakura went out of the office followed by a female police officer. Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim was also asked for an interview "You guys should go now, I'll ask my driver to drop you back to your dorm".

The three girls agreed and they were about to exit the station when suddenly, a flailing duck barged inside the station.

"Yena?"

Yena was panting, her lungs were burning since she ran all the way from their dorm towards the station. Sakura noticed her laptop in Yena's grasp "Why do you have my laptop?".

Yena snatched a cup from the water dispenser and drank some water "Your laptop is the answer" she spoke once she regained her composure. The police as well as Eunbi was baffled "What are you saying?".

The duck sat on one of the metal benches, opening the laptop "I heard a beeping sound awhile ago when I was preparing to sleep" she said, her eyes is still fixed on the monitor. The other officers were surprised on how Yena could easily type codes and jump from one engine to another.

"I saw that Hitomi's phone location is on. It got connected somehow in your laptop" Yena clicked the map icon and showed some coordinates, pointing where the phone is at.

"Kid, you are amazing" said one of the police officer, Yena let out a proud grin. Mr. Lee pat her shoulders "Well done Yena!".

The officer pulled out his radio "Bring in the SWAT team urgently!".

***
Hitomi is currenly sleeping on the mattress. She got exhausted from crying, the two unnies decided to give way to the maknae and they both sat on the floor.

"What are we going to do now?" Chaewon asked as she frustatingly grip her hair. They seriously don't know what to do, their phones have been thrown out of the van when they got into the building.

"I don't know" Chaeyeon toyed the couple ring that she bought for her and Sakura. She misses her dearly and she could only hope that she'll see her girl again.

They've been sitting on the floor for God knows how long. Hitomi is constantly whining and moving because of the heat inside the room. They were too preoccupied by alot of thoughts and what ifs.

Chaewon was able to take a few naps but Chaeyeon can't. Her mind is still racing with thoughts and possibilities.

Just then, they heard a siren blairing from afar. They weren't really sure if it's because of hunger and exhaustion, Chaeyeon turn her head towards Chaewon just to make sure that she isn't the only one.

"I'm not hearing things, am I?" Chaeyeon asked.

"No unnie".

Chaewon woke Hitomi up as they waited. They can hear alot of commotion outside the door, Chaeyeon tried kicking it to freed them but the metal chains prevented it.

They heard a loud clatter, followed by a door opening. It was the principal and she took Chaeyeon by the hair, pulling her out of the room while pointing a gun on her neck.

"Drop your weapons or I'll kill her!"

---
Okay the ending is near eheheheh it'll be posted later or tomorrow. Yieet 🤙🏻

"It really hurts

"It really hurts.." just kidding ahahahaah