Chapter 14: Nako's Case (pt.3)

Nako cried her eyes out upon reaching the dorm. She threw her things on the ground and craddled herself on the bed. That scholarship meant the whole world to her.

Her parents were against the fact that she wanted to study in Korea and having that scholarship made her pursue her dream. How could an accident like that suddenly take everything away from her?

She shakingly took her phone and texted Wonyoung about her whereabouts before throwing her phone to the side. She stayed on the bed while crying before she fall asleep.

***
"Since when did you learn to punch people on the face?" Eunbi nagged but, Wonyoung kept her head low as they walk towards the room.

The exams were cancelled for that day and the students were dismissed. Wonyoung saw the text and she ran towards their dorm with her unnies, following behind.

Wonyoung didn't mind the rain that is pouring down as she dashed down the street. She bump into people but she didn't care, her girlfriend needs her and she needs to get to her fast.

The maknae reached the complex and she took the stairs since waiting for the elevator would take an eternity. She was heaving when she reached the floor, Wonyoung threw her things on the couch and went to their shared room.

She opened the door of their room and saw that Nako is sleeping while wearing her uniform.

"Nako" she softly called while caressing the girl's hair, Nako let out a small whimper before she slowly opened her eyes.

"Wonyo?".

"Yeah, it's me" Nako didn't waste any time when she threw herself in Wonyoung's arms and cried on her chest.

"I didn't do it" she sobbed, Wonyoung fought the urge to cry. It pains to see Nako cry since the latter, came a long way to achieve her dreams "Love, we'll clear your name okay? You'll keep your scholarship I promise you" she placed a kiss on Nako's crown and they both cuddled on the bed.

Meanwhile, their other friends overheard the conversation "I've never seen Nako so broken" Yena said while looking at the closed door of Wonako's room "I think, even a mint choco ice cream won't comfort her".

"We gotta help her clear her name" Sakura uttered "I can't bear to see her like that".

***
Nako woke up at around 10 pm and realized that she's still wearing her uniform and that she's on top of Wonyoung.

She slowly went out of the girl's arms to change her clothes. Nako momentarily stared at herself in the mirror and saw that her eyes were red and puffy, she pouted before going back to their bed to wake Wonyoung up.

"Love" she shook the latter softly "The others didn't wake us up, I'm hungry" but the maknae responded with a groan before hiding under the sheets.

"Wonyooo"

But upon cupping her face, Nako's eyes went wide when she felt Wonyoung's burning skin. Nako got on her feet to get some fresh clothes since Wonyoung's shirt is drenched with sweat.

"Wonyo, I need to change your clothes" another groan escaped her lips before the taller frame sat on the bed. Nako quickly change her clothes "You wait here".

Nako heated up some soup and took some medicines from the cabinet before going back to the room where Wonyoung was.

"Can you eat by yourself?".

Wonyoung nodded her head as she slowly sat on the bed and ate the soup "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked upon noticing that Nako wasn't eating.

"After you" she replied Wonyoung wanted to protest but, her head is killing her and all she wanted to do is to sleep.

Nako tucked her on the bed and kissed her forehead. Before she went out, Wonyoung held her wrists.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

***
The next day, the daughter of the principal came early in school. She opened the door but before entering, she threw her shoes towards the cctv camera and threw the chips to the bin.

She saw Sakura and Yena's laptop on the sofa.  She bent down and clucthed it tight in her hand, contemplating whether to do it or not but, her friends are at stake.

She raised the laptops high before smashing it down to the ground. She knows how precious those laptops are but, the files against her mom is there.

"Hello? Mom, I did it" she pressed the end button and cried.

"I'm so sorry but, you guys are important to me".

---
Shit is about to go down... again hahahahahaha thank you so much!

 again hahahahahaha thank you so much!

Typical KangBi

Kkura stanssss look at my mom! So pretty!