Chapter 19

For that whole week, the club was gathering all the evidence that they need against the principal. They started to research about the charities and the majority of the institution in that flash drive wasn't real.

"Damn, all of these charities were fake" Yena spoke, leaning against the sofa. Sakura nodded beside her before putting an 'x' on Nako's list "The principal did the school dirty".

Their classes was suspended due to heavy rains so they made use of the time that they have rightnow. Eventhough they were busy, Eunbi made sure that her kids wouldn't forget about their school works.

Nako on the other hand was done talking to her parents over the phone. They heard what happened to her they feel sorry that weren't able to be by her hard during the tough times. Her older sister is sick and her parents couldn't just leave her there.

Nako assured that everything is okay eventhough she herself wasn't sure about it.

"Hey" she heard the door creak behind her followed by a voice. Nako turn to face who it was and it's Yuri.

Yuri is carrying a pint of mint-choco and a spoon. She sat beside Nako on the bed and gave the ice cream to her "I sneak that in here without Chaewon unnie and Wonyo knowing".

It made Nako chuckle and so, before her giant girlfriend and a radish could devour the ice cream, she decided to dig in.

They were engulf with silence. Nako was busy eating the ice cream but, she could feel that Yuri wanted to say something. Well, it's not that Yuri would randomly barged in with a pint of ice cream in her hand for nothing.

"Nako-chan"

"Hm?"

Yuri took her hand, her eyes were slowly filling up with tears "I'm so sorry" she mumbled "I was caught up in the moment that time and I was left with no choice".

Nako placed the pint and the spoon on the night stand. Sure, she's on the brink of losing her scholarship but, Yuri is her bestfriend and she saw how the latter was doing everything to get her scholarship back.

Nako bent in and hugged Yuri "It's okay, I'll get my scholarship back but, I would never want to lose my friend".

Yuri cried harder on her shoulders as she clutch on Nako's shirt "Don't worry, we'll get it back".

After they've come in terms, they went out of the room with their hands clasp together.

"Nako" Yena called, her eyes are fixed on their hands "Are you trying to steal my joyul?".

Wonyoung came in and slap her hand on her mouth "Yuri unnie is taking my Nako away!" She whined.

Both Wonyoung and Yena received a slap on the head coming from Yujin "These possessive girlfriends" she said "Can't you see they're okay now?".

A motherly smile crept on Eunbi's right when she exited the kitchen while holding a can of sprite. She felt proud that they already made up and the club is at peace again.

"Guys! Mr. Byun responded to my text!".

They immediately piled on top of Sakura causing another ruckus inside their dorm.

"Get your hands off my butt, Jjaeyeon!" Sakura managed to cry out. Yujin and Wonyoung are on top of her followed by Nako, Hitomi, and Chaeyeon.

Eunbi face palmed, sighing deeply before pulling the girls off of Sakura.

"I can't feel my legs" the poor Japanese groaned. The girls who towered her immediately said sorry. Once Sakura was able to compose herself, she proceeded with the text message.

"He said that he agreed on talking to us tomorrow" she spoke, earning a nod of approval from Eunbi.

"Wait, who's Mr. Byun?" Minju asked.

"It says here that he is a former employee at ENOZI High" Sakura replied while reading the school's history he scrolled abit more but, that's all that was written.

"Who's going to talk to him?".

They were silent for a minute before the maknae line roared, only to be silence by their leader "No more adventures for the six of you" she reprimanded, Wonyoung and Nako unleashed their weapons and started to do some aegyo.

"That won't work on me. Hitomi almost got hit by a car when we let you guys go alone" Their excitement burned down when Eunbi didn't allow them.

The final members who would talk to him are Chaewon, Hitomi, Sakura, and Chaeyeon. Once everything was settled, Sakura arranged their meeting tomorrow.

"Okay gays it's time to eat!" Hyewon yelled from the kitchen. Yena and Yujin dashed towards the kitchen "Yuri, are you sure Yena is older than you?" Sakura asked "She acts younger than the maknaes".

"Yah! Kkura! I can hear you!"

***
The next day, the four chosen members are getting ready to go out "You guys take care okay?"Eunbi said as she ushered them to the door. Chaeyeon patted their leader on the shoulders "All good unnie, I'll take care of these guys".

"Unnie! Can I join them? Please?" Yujin whined while flashing her puppy eyes towards Eunbi "No Yujin, you need to study".

Yujin groaned as she drag herself inside the dorm, hugging Minju. Eunbi shook her head "Go ahead, Mr. Byun must be waiting".

So, the four of them went to the bus station. They got distracted by the coffee shop just a few blocks away, they bought a cup of coffee and a tea for Hitomi before continuing their walk. They were just in time for the bus and they immediately hop in.

"Kkura, where are we meeting him?" Chaeyeon asked as she took a sip of her coffee "At his house just in downtown".

Chaewon glance at her watch and it's just 8:00 am, it was still early but then, she just wanted to finish it already. After 30 minutes of bus ride, they finally arrived at the subdivision. They search for the address upon arriving "The heck, this place is confusing" Hitomi mumbled.

"Well, Mr. Byun said he lives here" Sakura uttered. After a couple of minutes, they were able to find the address.

After a couple of rings, the door finally opened revealing a man in his 30s. He was wearing a white polo paired with slacks. The girls immediately bowed at him.

"Sorry for the wait young ladies" he prided the door open "Please, come inside".

***
It's been 3 hours since the four of them left. Eunbi kept on glancing at her phone, just to check if there are any updates but there's none.

Eunbi closed her books and tried to call them. She tried to bottle all the tension that she is feeling but ofcourse, Hyewon knows her. She stood up and went to her girlfriend.

"You can't hide it from me babe" she whispered before placing a kiss on her temple "Tell me what's wrong".

"I told them to call us for updates but, it's been 3 hours since they left and we received zero messages from them".

Thinking that Eunbi was just being a worried mom, Hyewon pulled her in a tight hug "I'll call them later okay? They might be asking Mr. Byun some questions or gather more evidence".

Eunbi was somehow convinced and she agreed on going back to their group study. The front foor suddenly flung open, revealing Sakura in a horrible shape.

Tear streaks are flowing down her cheeks, her breath was ragged and labored as if she was being chased.

The others were worried and Hyewon approached the girl "Kkura, where are they? What happened?".

Sakura shakingly point at the door "Th-they t-took them" she mumbled "Ch-Chaeyeon".

That was the last thing that Sakura uttered before collapsing.

---
Let's spice things up a little bit shall we? Ehehehehe a couple of chaps and dramas before the ending ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Thank youuuuu ❤