Chapter 5: Video Scandal (Final)

"Yes that's Vernon's bracelet" Bang chan said upon seeing the close-up photo of the video clip "That's our friendship bracelet you see" he then lifted up his hand to show a similar bracelet but with a different pendant.

"I couldn't believe he would do that" he said, shaking his head "I mean, we treated Jiyeon as our sister. We were so happy that she won the elections and she finally achieved her dream of being the council president" he trailed "I knew it was Vernon, we talked about it right after the video was shown. I told him to fix it and to take it back but he's too persistent".

"So, this is him?" Minju then pressed the play button. The recordings lasted for about 3 minutes and Bang Chan nodded his head to confirm it "I hope my statement helps and Chaewon, I'm sorry for what Felix did to Hitomi" Chaewon nodded her head, shrugging it off.

Once the meeting is done, the ten of them decided to walk home to their dorm. Their dorm is not that far from the school, they passed by a bakery and they spent a good ten minutes inside the store of because of Hitomi's undying love for bread and Hyewon's precious cakes.

"Make sure the two of you can eat dinner later" Eunbi said while looking at the two who were happily munching down the food. Soon enough, they finally arrived at their dorm and they are welcomed by silence.

"Wonyoung? Nako? We're home!" Chaeyeon annouced, flickering the switch open only to find an empty living room "They probably went our for a date" Yena suggest but, she wasn't really sure about it. They took off their shoes and placed it on the rack, Yuri decided to check Wonyoung and Nako's room. She twisted the the knob and flicked the light switch.

"OMG!!!!!" she squealed and almost immediately, her friends went to her to check what Yuri have seen. Their hearts immediately melted when they saw the tol and smol couple, cuddling on the bed. Nako is wearing Wonyoung's sweater, it was too big for her that her hands were hidden in the sleeves.

Nako must've heard their squeals and she buried her face further on Wonyoung's neck and as a respond, the taller tightened her hug around Nako's waist.

"They are so cute" Hitomi fan-girled, still munching her melon bread.

"So they must be okay now" Sakura said "Look how tiny our daughter is, Jjaeyeon" Chaeyeon chuckled and kissed Sakura on her forehead.

"Gays gays calm down, let the two baby sleep" Eunbi called, her "daughters" obliged and they went to their respective rooms to change and as for her, she went to the kitchen to start cooking.

"Let me help you" Hyewon then took the vegetables inside the ref, washed them before cutting them "You should change your clothes babe" she added while looking at Eunbi. Her girlfriend smiled at her, tiptoeing to kiss Hyewon on the cheeks "I'll be right back babe".

***

Soon, the parents are done cooking and Yuri and Minju are currently setting the table. Wonyoung and Nako are already awake, they walk towards the kitchen, hand in hand (uwu).

"Kids, eat up!" Hyewon then placed a bowl of beef stew on the table. Yena and Yujin immediately went to the bowl and placed some on their plate "I wonder why Yena is part of the unnie line" Sakura whispered to Chaeyeon but, it was loud enough for Yena to hear it.

"Yah! I'm still an unnie! Ouch!" Yena hissed when Eunbi smack her with her hand "Don't talk when your mouth is full" Eunbi said, making the poor duck cowered.

"By the way, tomorrow will be our showtime guys now that Bang Chan gave his statement" Eunbi stated, she took a glass of water and drinking it "Kkura make a presentation about that okay? Minju, contact Jiyeon and tell her to bring her parents as well as Vernon's" Minju nodded with the instructions.