Epilogue

After that night, Jiyeon was held captive inside an instution. She was still under aged and so, they decided to place her in a facility and they'll transfer her as soon as she turns 18.

The unnie-line was the first one to graduate and they all enrolled in the college. A year later, the maknae lines came after. Nako was able to catch up with her missed class, she remained number and the president position was given to her. Nako politely declined and instead, she gave the position to Minseok.

Minseok was too overwhelmed at that time that he immediately hug Nako but, he pulled away as soon as he met gaze with Wonyoung.

Their club has been official and there were new members, freshmen who would take over it for them.

"Take care of this room okay?" Eunbi said before giving the keys to Yeji, the new leader of the club.

"Yes unnie, we will".

Eunbi took a final glance at the club room, smiling as she remembers all those days they have spent in that very room.

"Ready to go? We still have classes" Hyewon wrapped her arms around Eunbi's shoulder, kissing her crown.

Eunbi nodded her before they exited ENOZI Highschool. They are now officially a college student, it feels surreal for them since they are finally facing a new chapter in their lives.

All twelve of them enrolled in the same school. Their university was weird since it has multiple departments all in one campus but, it has it's own reputation of being number one out of all the schools in Korea.

They finally reached the campus grounds, they stroll the grounds hand in hand as they made their way to the school's open field where their friends are at.

"Hyewon?"

Hyewon turn to face the person who called her and was shock to see who it was "Doah! Omg! You're here!" She engulfed the latter in a tight hug.

"Meet my girlfriend, Kwon Eunbi".

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Doah" they both shake hands "Come with us, I'll introduce you to our other friends".

***
"I still couldn't believe that Yena took BS Pharmacy" Sakura spoke while leaning her head against Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"Those tech things I did in highschool were just a hobby" she replied "I really want this course".

"I also couldn't believe that Minju took psychology"  the table was once again, filled with chaos as they continued to tease Minju "Ah, Yudaengz help me" she whined.

"Kids!"

They immediately shut their mouths upon seeing their leader. When they reached the table, Hyewon introduced Doah to the group.

"Hiichan are you okay? You seem tensed" Chaewon asked upon noticing that her girl is fidgeting "N-No I'm okay baby" she replied.

Hitomi and Doah briefly exchanged glances and there was a smirk on Doah's lips.

"No it couldn't.."

"Since we're complete why don't we play a game?" Yujin suggested. The whole group was interested and they all sat in circle "Let's play silent killer, ya'll know that game?".

Chaeyeon shook her head "Nope".

"Minmin already wrote the roles and all we have to do is to pick our roles. If you are the police, you gotta find out who the killer was before it kills everyone".

Yujin's explanation was vague but, they decided to give it a try. Hitomi picked her role and she slightly opened it.

"Killer"

"Since we're too many, we have two killers" Minju spoke.

Hitomi wandered her eyes around, only to meet Hyewon's gaze. The elder gave her a smile and that's all it takes for Hitomi to know that Hyewon is her accomplice.

Laughter once more errupted as they continue to throw irrational accusations towards eachother. They were happy and all thirteen of them were excited to see what this school year is about to bring them.

They were filled with hopes as to what the future is holding for them. The gang wanted to make some memories.... memories that they wouldn't forget.

---
Ya'll see what I did there?