Chapter 16: Downfall (pt.2)

"Why did you kick us out?!" Yuri yelled after kicking the door of her mom open. The secretary flinched and immediately excused herself "I removed everything and did what you asked me to do! Why do you have to be like this?!".

Mrs. Choi smirked "Child, you aren't using your brain" she stated "I know you did everything that I told you to do but, that dosen't mean I will keep your stupid club".

"I wish it was you who died instead of dad!" She yelled, tears streamed down her face as marched out of the office.

"Yuri".

"M-Minju? Wh-what are you doing here?" Minju stood up from the bench and walked towards Yuri.

"You're the principal's daughter? How come we didn't know this?" She asked "And she told you to break Kkura unnie and Yena unnie's laptop?".

Yuri quivered, as more tears flow down her cheeks. Minju hugged her, patting the younger's back to comfort her "I think you should tell them, especially Yena unnie".

"Yeah, I should".

***
"So guys, my brother texted me and he was able to redeem some files from the chips inside our laptop" Yena said as she stared at her phone.

"Did he sent the files to you?" Sakura asked, the duck hummed in response. Yena bent over a little so the others can see the files as well.

"Yah! Your files are filled with Yuris and Chaeyeon's pic!" Eunbi teased, making the two blush and Yena continue to scroll down "Here it is!" Yena clicked on the icon and a long list of evidence was seen inside the folder.

"Good thing it's still there" Hyewon sighed in relief. Yena went on and read the files, checking if there's anything missing until she stumbled upon an unfamiliar folder "Kkura unnie, what's this?" she asked and she pointed at the folder. The elder shrugged "Just check it" Sakura glibly, hugging Chaeyeon on her side.

"Okay" the duck mumbled and so, she opened the file "Ah it's the principal's file" she said. She continued to scroll down the until she saw her girlfriend's name "What?!" she exclaimed, eyes wide as she stared on what is written.

Their classmates were looking at her and so, Chaewon pulled Yena down to sit again on her chair "What the heck is wrong with you?" Eunbi asked. Yena didn't say anything but she turn her phone towards them so they could read.

"Yuri is the principal's daughter?" Chaewon whispered as she couldn't believe what she just read "And we didn't know it?".

Yena fell silent "She told me her mom died and her dad re-married, I didn't know it's our principal". The latter wasn't sure if how is she going to react with this current situation, she feels betrayed since her Joyul didn't tell this to her but at the same time, she knows that Yuri has a reason for it.

"You okay?" Eunbi asked, upon noticing that their group's happy pill is suddenly quiet. Yena placed her phone back inside her pocket "Yeah, I'm sure she has her own reasons" she tried to convince herself. Their discussion was cut off when their teacher entered the room and for the whole class, Yena sat quietly on her spot, making her friends worried.

***

Dismissal came and just like the usual, they walked towards their dorm. Instead of playful banters coming from Yena and Sakura, or Eunbi's constant nagging because of how naughty Yujin is, their whole walk is surrounded with tension.

It suffocted the whole group but nobody dared to speak. Yena and Yuri are walking behind their friends, the two of them are walking hand in hand but, nobody is speaking. After a long and quiet walk, they finally reached their complex and they went up to their dorm.

They saw Wonyoung and Nako, cuddling on the couch "Wake up guys, we're here" Hitomi said, shaking the couple gently and it successfully woke them up. 

"Unnies" Wonyoung called as she slowly sat on the couch making the still sleeping Nako, sit on her lap with her face buried on Wonyoung's chest.

"Wake Nako up, we need to talk about something" Eunbi said and so, Wonyoung woke her up "Oh guys, hello" Nako greeted groggily as she sat beside Wonyoung.

They were once again, engulfed with a tensed silence before Yuri finally spoke "I want to tell you guys something" she figetted her fingers as her whole body tensed up. She took a couple of deep breathes before speaking again "I'm the principal's daughter".

It earned a couple of shocked reactions except for Minju and the rest of the unnie line. She hung her head low as she feels ashamed because their club's number one enemy is her mom.

"I-I was the one who broke Sakura unnie and Yena's laptop".

"Why didn't you tell us?" Chaeyeon asked in a motherly tone and patted Yuri's back. The younger composed herself as she spoke again "I-I have to keep it beacuse I'm ashamed that my step-mom is one of the culprits in the school's corruption scandal. She threatened that if I won't delete the files and if I won't follow her orders, I will lose you".

The whole dorm was quiet as they listen to the story. Yuri bit her lips as she closed her eyes "I was the one who sent the video to the tech team. I teamed up with Vernon that time and he promised me not to drop my name if we actually solved in and Nako..." she held her hand tight "But as for the lemon tart case my mom is behind that, and I don't have any idea on who did it. But, Nako..."

Yuri held her hands tight "I-I w-was the one who asked Minseok to place the answer sheet in your bag".

The next thing they knew was that, Yuri's cheeks were red as her face sharply turned to her right.

---

Sorry if it took awhile for me to update this but, tada! I hope you guys liked it and thank you so so much for reading. What do you guys think will happen?

No memes but, if you guys are interested go check that out ehe

No memes but, if you guys are interested go check that out ehe. Yenyul stans make some noise ✊🏻

Look how beautiful my mom is 😭 any Jjaeyeon stans?