Chapter 17: Downfall (pt.3)

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Nako angrily spat out as she glared at Yuri. Wonyoung pulled her fuming girlfriend away from the latter.

"I-I'm sorry Nako".

"Sorry?! Yuri, you know how important that scholarship is to me! I worked hard for it!".

Yuri hung her head low, crying as she took everything that Nako said to her. Yena held her girlfriend in her arms "I'm sure, Yuri didn't mean it".

"What do you mean?! Yena unnie, she took my scholarship away!" She retorted, then scoffed "You wouldn't understand me unnie, your family can send you to a prestigious school and my parents can't" and with that, Nako went to their room and shut the door close.

"I'm so sorry" Yuri said for the nth time already. Eunbi wasn't mad at her, she was disappointed to the fact that Yuri didn't tell any of these to them and now, their friendship is an stake. Yena tried her best to cooed her girlfriend.

They excuse themselves and went to their shared room. Yena pulled her girlfriend to her chest, patting her back softly as she let's Yuri cry her eyes out.

"We'll figure this out okay? Everything will be alright" she cooed, Yuri clutched her shirt as she continue to sob. A huge wave of anger and regret washed over Yuri "We need to stop my mom" she stated once she calmed down, she snuggled close to Yena's neck.

Soon enough, Yuri fell asleep due to exhaustion. Yena carefully lay her down on the bed, tucking her girlfriend and before she left the room, she placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"How was Yuri unnie?" Yujin asked upon seeing Yena "She's sleeping".

She sat down on the couch beside Minju. They were engulfed with a brief silence, until their youngest spoke "Are we going to be okay before our graduation?" She asked, lightly brushing Nako's hair who is currently sleeping on top of her.

"Ofcourse Wonnie, the twelve of us will graduate" Chaeyeon cooed "But, we need to help Nako. She wasn't able to finish her exams because of the issue and the principal isn't doing anything" she added.

"What if we talk to Minseok?".

They all turn their heads towards their bread-loving friend "I mean, Yuri said that she asked Minseok so what if we can squeeze some more teas from him?".

"Oh damn, I love how she talks" Hyewon showed her a thumbs up while nodding.

"How are we going to do that?" Eunbi asked, frowning "We often see him inside the gym every morning, I think we can start from there" Wonyoung chimed.

"Right! Then, Chaewon, Hyewon, and I will talk to him!" Chaeyeon said.

"I wanna join too" Wonyoung stated with full seriousness, her eyes are fixed towards Nako "I wanna talk to him".

Chaeyeon nodded "Okay then, tomorrow we will talk to him".

***
The next morning came and the four of them went to school early. Wonyoung tried everything to calm her nerves since Nako told her not to engaged into fights like the last time.

"Nervous?" Yena asked, she decided to join them for Yuri. Wonyoung shook her head "I want to calm myself, he did a huge damage on Nako".

"Shh no need for violence, we'll talk to him calmly" Chaewon said as they entered the gym.

-
-
-
-

But, it seems like Chaewon spoke too soon and now, they are holding a raging radish down. Minseok is cocky, arrogant, and a fool of himself and he started to mock their group which, wasn't pleasant in Chaewon's ears.

"You piece of shit!" Chaewon yelled as she tried to break-free from Hyewon and Chaeyeon's hold.

"Calm down Chaewon! Geez!" Hyewon looked at Wonyoung and they successfully met their eyes "Call Hitomi quick!".

Soon after, the others came in and Hitomi was able to calm her girl down.

"You guys are wasting my time!" Minseok hastily pack his duffle bag and before he could leave, Minju finally spoke.

"We know you placed the answer key inside Nako's bag".

Minseok scoffed "You guys have proofs for that?".

Yuri stepped infront and Minseok's face suddenly changed "Tell everything that you know about my mom's plans and we'll let you go".

Minseok cursed under his breath "Fuck it!".

---
Thank you for reading!!!!

---Thank you for reading!!!!

Kim Minju angel~

Kim Minju angel~