Chapter 9: Food Poisoning (pt. 4)

*Maknae Line*

"Why don't we try and talk to the vendors of those lemon tarts?" Minju suggested while playing with Yujin's fingers "Hmm.. that's possible, we can ask them if they saw anyone suspicious at that time" Nako chimed.

Hitomi saw a guy passed by their room, he was wearing a cap and a mask. She quickly adverted her eyes when the man glanced at the room.

"You okay Tomi unnie?" Wonyoung asked, Hitomi smiled and nodded "I think something bad is going to happen"

"Guys! Yena unnie sent a message!"

Upon opening the message, Yujin immediately stood and dashed out of the room followed by the others.

***
"Yah! Let her go!"

Sakura opened her eyes and saw her saviour at the end of the hall. Chaeyeon marched towards the man and she didn't hesitate to land a punch on his face.

Sakura collapsed on the floor, clutching chest and crying.

"Unnie!" Yujin yelled upon seeing Chaeyeon, punching the guy "Show your face!".

Chaeyeon went to grab the man's mask but before she could do so, she pushed Hitomi aside causing for her back and head to bump against the wall.

They watched as the man ran at the opposite side of the hall. Chaewon held Hitomi by the waist "Are you okay?" Hitomi nodded but the pain is evident on her face.

"Guys we need to go to the clinic, Sakura is hyperventilating" Chaeyeon carried her they carefully went down to the clinic "You guys should follow, Hitomi needs ice for her head" Eunbi said "And for the rest of us, let's go back to our class".

"You think you can handle Hitomi unnie?".

"Yes Yujin, thank you".

***
Sakura is already stable and the nurse told them that she can go back to class once she wakes up. Chaewon and Hitomi entered, the japanese sat on the stool while Chaewon asked for an ice pack.

"Unnie, how was Kkura unnie?"

"She's fine, the nurses gave her a calming medication" Chaeyeon replied "How about my daughter? Is she okay?".

Hitomi smiled upon hearing the question "Yes mom, all good just a small bump".

"Jjaeyeon"

"Oh! Kkura, don't stand yet" Sakura groaned "What happened to me?".

"You were attacked by a man awhile ago, don't you remember?" Sakura clasp her hand on her mouth "That was the guy on the cctv camera".

"I saw that guy passed by our room awhile ago before the commotion happened" Hitomi chimed in, wincing occassionally as Chaewon lightly press the ice pack on her head. "He was wearing a black mask and a hat but, I don't know if he was wearing the same khaki coat".

"He was but, the most compelling part was that, he told me somebody asked him to do it".

"So he has someone huh? This is hard".

They were engulfed with silence again.

***

"Yujin texted me, she said Sakura is okay" Yena said while reading the text message. She hacked the cctv camera out of boredom, she immediately alerted everybody by sending the footage in their group chat.

"Good thing unnie is okay" Yuri said as she nodded her head. The pain in her stomach is still there but it was tolerable unlike before. Her prescriptions also doing it's job in minimizing the pain.