Chapter 12: Nako's Case (pt.1)

Their examinations came and everybody took it seriously, even Yena stopped being a clown for the test. But, if there's someone who is taking the test seriously, it's Nako. She's one of the top students in the school and she has to maintain that to have her scholarship "To those of you who are done, pass your papers and you may leave the room".

Half of the students inside the room stood up including her friends but, Nako remained on her sit and answered all of the problems written on the paper.

"Damn, Nako unnie is surely gonna take that first spot again" Yujin said, the six of them decided to wait for Nako to finish. After a few minutes, Nako finished the test "What's with the face babe?" Wonyoung asked, encircling her arms around Nako's smaller frame "I feel like I'll fail this test" she said before burying her face on Wonyoung's chest and cried.

"Don't say that please, I know you'll ace it" Wonyoung patted her hair but it seems like she wouldn't stop crying anytime soon.

"Imma calm her down first, tell the unnies okay?"

They all gave her a thumbs-up. Wonyoung held her slim wrist and slightly tug her towards the school's rooftop. Wonyoung sat on the bench and pulled Nako towards her lap, caressing her brown hair "Babe, don't be too hard on yourself" kissing her crown.

Nako sniff "I feel really scared, my scholarship is at stake".

"I know love, I know" The younger pulled her face towards her before placing a quick kiss "I hope that will make you feel better".

Nako smiled, wrapping her arms around Wonyoung's nape "I love you".

"I love you too".

***
(Faculty)

"Ms. Hirai?" Ms. Myoui called out, her forehead is furrowed as she frantically search for something. Ms. Hirai tilted her head to the side "What? Are you looking for something?" She asked.

Ms. Myoui opened the folders and the drawers "The answer sheets are missing" she's getting frustrated already. Ms. Myoui is known for being organized in her stuffs.

Her test papers and her student's school project would always be in their proper places so it'll be impossible for her to misplace the answer sheets.

"Good morning faculty" Ms. Myoui momentarily stopped, and bowed to the principal. They sat on the long table for their discussion.

"Ms. Myoui" the principal called "You look worried, what happened?".

"Ms. Choi, my answer keys are missing".

"Missing? What do you mean?".

"I usually place it in my folder but, when I checked it. It wasn't there anymore" the faculty members and even the principal was silent. Ms. Myoui stood up and bowed "Sorry for being irresponsible Ms. Choi".

"No no Ms. Myoui don't worry, I will ask the school's tech team to check the cctv cameras".

***
"Oh here comes the tol and smol couple!" Yena said while pointing at the couple. Sakura hugged Nako "Are you okay now?" She asked and Nako nodded her head.

"Wonyoung, did you got into a fight? Your lips are swollen" her unnies slowly turn their gazes towards her "U-uhmm...".

Hyewon pat her back "You got into a fight with someone named Nako?" Their faces turned red and the table roared as they tease the couple.

It was soon cut off when the principal's secretary suddenly walked up to them "Ms. Yabuki, the principal is looking for you".

Nako and others exchange glances "Okay" she stood up and collected her things. Wonyoung was about to follow her but, the secretary stopped them "The principal is only asking for Ms. Yabuki".

"Don't worry guys, Wonyo. I'll be back" she said, patting Wonyoung on her cheeks before leaving the table with the secretary.

"I got a bad feeling about this".

"Don't over think guys, it might be related to her scholarship" Chaeyeon said but the unsettling feeling inside Wonyoung's chest is still there.

***
Nako's pov

I clutch the strap of my bag as we walk through the hall towards the office. The office is just a few steps but, it feels like an eternity to me.

"Ms. Oh, do you have any idea about this?" I asked but, she didn't replied. I mentally rolled my eyes, I hate this secretary.

We finally arrived at the office and Ms. Oh opened the door for me and gestured to come inside. I politely bowed at her, I saw our principal sitting on her black swiveled chair.

"Good morning Ms. Choi" I greeted, she smiled at me but I know it's fake since, she hates our club.

"Have a sit Ms. Yabuki".

I sat on the chair infront of her desk "There was a situation awhile ago in the faculty" she stated, I nodded my head "Ms. Myoui's answer sheet is missing and we checked the cctv".

She turn the laptop towards me and I saw myself inside the office "Yes miss, that was me. Ms. Myoui asked me to get her folder".

The principal smirked at me, are they accusing me?

"I saw your paper awhile ago, and almost perfected her test" she said "But, I want to see the contents of your bag".

I removed my bag and placed it on top of the table. Her secretary immediately took my bag and turn it up side down.

A white paper that is folded neatly suddenly fell down. I think that's my reviewer.

The secretary opened it before giving it to Ms. Choi.

"Care to explain this?" She turn the paper towards me. I wasn't able to move when she was holding the answer sheets.

How the fuck did it get there?!

---
Ohhhh someone's in trouble hahahaha thank you!

---Ohhhh someone's in trouble hahahaha thank you!

Let's eat!

Yuri stans! It's your time to shine!