Chapter 3: Video Scandal (pt.2)

Sakura and Yena along with Chaeyeon and Yuri were left inside of their club room. Some of their friends already left for their class and some of them (like Hyewon) went to the canteen to eat. Yena setted their laptop and uploaded the video that Jiyeon sent them.

They tried to play the video several times, hoping to find a clue that may pintpoint the culprit or probably just give them clues but, their search is fruitless. Sakura lean her back against the gaming chair as she placed her head phones around her neck "Darn it!" she cussed, earning the attention of Chayeon and Yuri.

"The video was shot in low quality. It has too many pixels and it's really hard to see" Yena groaned, Yuri went to her and sit on her lap "Don't stress yourself" Yuri cooed while patting her girlfriend on the cheeks.

Sakura once more, played the videoand she noticed something. She replayed a certain clip and zoomed it in "What did you see?" Chaeyeon asked, she's completely amazed on how Sakura was able to do all those things swiftly.

The japanese paused a particular frame "That! That bracelet" she said, pointing at the screen "When they yelled cheers, the person who was taking the video raised her hand" she played the video in slow motion and they can clearly see what Sakura is pointing out.

"I think we should call Hitomi's team" Chaeyeon suggested, Yuri took her phone and immediately called them.

***

They reached the upper floor and they are now currently looking for their target. The team decided to split up so, it ended up with Chaewon and Hitomi to interview Felix and Bang chan. As for Minju and Yujin, they are currently looking for Hyoyeon.

"Is this Felix and Bang chan's room?" Chaewon asked to guy who is sitting by the door. The guy quickly stood up and nodded his head, fearing for his dear life when he heard Chaewon's ice cold tone.

The two of them made their way to the room and they saw the boys, flirting with the girls inside the room. Some girls are even sitting on their lap and this made Chaewon grimace "Felix" she called out. The smile on his face vanished upon seeing the two girls infront of him "Oh it's the investigators" he said mockingly "Got anything to do today sherlock?" their classmates started to giggle and it's completely testing Chaewon and Hitomi's patience.

"We just wanted to ask you a few question regarding Jiyeon's case" Chaewon tried her best to sound strong and professional. Both Felix and Bang chan stood, Felix scoffed and stared down at them "We will give a statement but, with one condition" he said, the two girls exchange glance "What is it" Chaewon asked with a raised eye brow.

Felix tucked his hand in his pants before bending down to Hitomi, making their faces dangerously close to each other "Lemme kiss your girl" he bit his lips as he eyed Hitomi's lips. Chaewon boiled in anger, she balled her fist and the next thing that the whole class knew is that Chaewon punched Felix on the face.

Hitomi immediately hug Chaewon from behind, her girlfriend tackled the guy down as she rained Felix with powerful punches.

"Don't you dare disrespect her like that!"

But instead of saying sorry, Felix smirked and said "What? I wanna taste her lips, Kim" Chaewon's eyes turned dark "Asshole!".

Hitomi's phone rang and she took it out of her skirt carefully and answered it.

HM: Yuri! I need help!

YR: What's happening? Why do I hear alot of screaming?

HM: Long story but, please ask Chaeyeon unnie to come here before Chaewon kills Felix

YR: What?! Okay we'll be there!

***

Despite all those, Yujin and Minju reached the dance studio of the school but, Hyoyeon wasn't there so they decided just to go back.

"Do you think Chaewon unnie was able to talk to Bang chan?" Minju asked, Yujin shrugged "I doubt, that guy won't cooperate for sure" she replied, she took Minju's hand and held it tight. They decided to walk towards the canteen and as expected, they saw Hyewon and Eunbi eating.

"Did you guys get anything?" The leader asked "Unfortunately, Hyoyeon was absent"Yujin said as she stole a snack from Hyewon. The older glared at her but Eunbi tap her shoulders "Let her have it".

"Tch, fine".

"Who do guys think would do that? Jiyeon's reputation as the president was deeply affected"Minju asked before popping the chip inside her mouth.

"We don't know but, I feel like this has something to do with her position as a president" Eunbi replied and everybody in the table nodded their heads. They continue to discuss about Jiyeon's case, the possible suspects and their motives too.

Hyewon's phone suddenly vibrated, it was text coming from Yuri "Guys, we have to go" she said with urgency "What's with the rush unnie" Yujin asked as she held Hyewon's arm "Chaewon is in the principal's office, she beated Felix up".

"I shouldn't have ask her to talk to that guy!" Eunbi hurriedly collected her things and the four of them dashed towards the principal's office.

***

Jiyeon on the other hand, entered her room and everybody started to whisper. She hung her head low and quietly went to her seat near the window "Hey president! Can I see that sexy dance again?" one of her guy classmate says, she closed her eyes and tried her best to ignore them.

One of her classmates threw a milk carton towards her, splashing it's contents to her hair and uniform.

"Can you guys stop?! You're a bunch of fools!"

"W-Wonyoung?"

Wonyoung held her wrist and pull her out of the room "Let's fix your uniform" she said calmly. Jiyeon was blushing madly she adverted her gaze on the floor to hide the blush on her face.

***

Nako is in the library, reading some books about architecture. She aspires to be her dad who is a renowed architech in Japan, and she swore to achieve her goals with Wonyoung someday.

The latter was busy sketching some architecture designs when a notification popped up in her phone. A new video is posted in the school's group, she clicked the video and to her horror, she saw a picture of Wonyoung and Jiyeon inside the cr... and they seem to be kissing.

---

Ohhh spicy hahahaha thanks for reading ^^ i didn't proof read so sorry