Part 9

Part 9

Marinette's POV

This is absolutely infuriating. Why does my thread KEEP ON BREAKING? It was the next morning from when Adrien visited me. I sat in my room because it was a Saturday morning and I didn't have school so I wanted to finish sewing up a seem in a hat I was working on. I knew something was wrong with him but I was just confused as to why in the world he still had his miraculous while mine was taken away...

I missed Tikki so much. Being without her was like being without a best friend. These past few weeks have been so hard to deal with. I knew Adrien was Chat Noir I remember everything that happened right before that big blast of light came and changed everything. I think the only reason I even remember was because of my miraculous. I just remember transforming into Ladybug in that ally way despite all the pain I was in. The ally was cold and wet as I tried to stand up with my hand holding my gut. The pain was unbearable, but all I wanted to do was help Adrien... but I was too late. She had already wiped "all" our memories. I tried to use my yo-yo as a shield... maybe that's what prevented my memory loss.

All I wanted to do was kiss Adrien, but I found out we were siblings and realized if he had no memory of our past... then it would have been completely wrong.

Le Flashback - Right after they got put into the new dimension-

Adrien is my step-brother? Wow... that's weird. Where is Tikki? Oh no, I can't find my earrings anywhere. Maybe there's a chance that he rememb-

"I would stop right there if I were you missy" I heard a voice in my head and I couldn't tell who it was.

"Um, who are you..." I asked in almost a whisper.

"You don't remember? Let me show you then, maybe it will trigger your memory," She said this as she struck my head with a painful blow. I could remember the pain of when she hit me in my stomach and I knew it was that shadow woman thing.

"Ahh!" I said in pain.

"You listen to me. Don't you even dare tell Adrien that you remember anything? If you do, I will kill both of you and you won't even get the chance to see an ensign to all this."

"Why do you do this anyway? What is the meaning of this?"

"It's simple Ladybug... it's all a fun torture game to me. If I can persay mentally destroy you... I've already won."

"But wh-"

"I would stop talking little one. You wouldn't want me to hurt you now. Or him. So keep up the act and do as I say," and just like that she was gone.

I sat down to sew to take my mind off of things but I heard someone come into my room.

"I thought I lost you!" Adrien said as he ran into my arm to give me a hug. He had no idea how much I needed that hug right then. It was a shame I couldn't have hugged him back or kissed him. I needed him then but all I could do was push him away. It's all to protect us though so it is worth it.

End of Le Flashback

Maybe when he was in pain, it was because the woman was talking to him too. But I can't ask him. It's too risky.

My phone rang and it was Luka. He was my boyfriend int this world after all.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, Marinette ya want to go ice skating today? I can pick you up on my bike." He said excitedly.

"Of course," I said chuckling at him. "I'll see you soon!" I said and we hung up.

I got dressed and Luka texted me that he was waiting outside. I walked out the door but as I was passing I saw Adrien practicing piano and he glanced up and I smiled and waved goodbye to him. He did the same, but with a hint of sorrow in his eyes. I closed the door behind me.

This truly was torture, but I cannot let her destroy me.

To be continued...