Part 13

Part 13

Marinette's POV:

"Wait... Marinette... did someone already tell you that you were ladybug before I got to?" Chat Noir asked in a concerned manner.

"Adrien... I remembered this entire time you stupid cat" I said as I laughed at him. "We both remembered the past and didn't even say anything to the other."

"Oh my gosh... I missed you so much!" Chat ran to me and we hugged each other very tightly.

"I missed you too kitty," I said burying my head into his muscular chest. I blushed a bit. "But Adrien I am still worried..."

"About what m' lady?"

"I'm worried about what the weird shadow woman said to me before I went to talk to you-"

"Ahhh, yes. Her. We need a name for her... how about-"

"Adrien. She told me that if we revert back to our old time that we won't remember any of this happening. We won't remember anything since we got our miraculous and I think that goes all the way back to the days when you gave me your umbrella," I said just thinking about all the lost memories.

Adrien hugged me tighter.

"I would hate for that to happen, but the lady told me something different would happen to me..." Adrien said. This peaked my interest.

"What did she say?" I asked raising my head.

"She told me that my father was Hawkmoth," Adrien said and I could hear his voice breaking. "She also told me that my father knew where my mother was this entire time."

Adrien slowly dropped to the floor of the balcony. I sat down with him and looked into his eyes that were filled with tears. He said something that broke me and must have broken him too.

"She was dead in my own house and I didn't even know."

He started to cry but he needed to let it out. I pulled his head to my chest and ran my hands through his golden hair. I rested my chin on the top of his head and time seemed to stand still momentarily.

She told us two different things so it is very likely that she is just lying to us in one way or another... unless she isn't. I think she wanted us to not contact each other so she and whomever her superior is could make their plan without us interfering. They depended on us fearing our own personal futures to buy more time. They should have known better than that. Adrien and I are not selfish and we would do anything to save as many people as we could. They were wrong.

Chat lifted his head. I looked into his eyes that were glistening in the moonlight with tears. My heart sank for him. I took his face gently into my hands and wiped away a tear on his cheek.

"I really don't know what I can say to make you feel better kitty..." I lightly kissed his forehead. "She may be bluffing."

He looked back up at me and smiled.

"It's ok m' lady, as long as I have you I will be alright."

He hugged my waist which pushed me to my back and he rested his head on my stomach. I played with his hair while he closed his eyes and I looked up at the stars. I almost dozed off until I heard something strange.

He's purring. It was comforting and gave me butterflies, until I thought of the fact that we have to be seen as siblings...

"Chat?" I whispered. "Chat?" He was still zonked out so I moved and managed to sit up.

"M-m 'lady," He said in a tired voice and he tried to bury his head into my stomach again.

"Chat if someone saw us it would be really weird," I said. But suddenly he sat up and looked at me with a pouty face.

"Well, I guess I have to do one more thing," he said.

"And what would that b-" Before I could finish the question his lips were on my neck. They were so soft and I couldn't help but blush as I felt his breath on my skin. The butterflies intensified. (¬‿¬)

"Chat, I can't do this to Luka," I said, "I am technically dating him and I still care about him." Chat raised his head and nodded. He was blushing too and smiled.

"It's ok m 'lady, I understand. Also, I was thinking... do you think Master Fu's memory was erased too?" Chat said trying to change the subject.

"That's a great idea dingus! Tomorrow after school lets go." I said.

"Alrighty, cya tomorrow super Marinette," Chat said as he winked and left.

I held the Ladybug earrings in my hands.

To be continued...