Part 4

Part 4

~ Still in Flashback Adrien's POV ~

I felt her heartbeat close to mine, but mine was beating faster. My stomach filled with butterflies. I held her head close to my heart and my fingers tangled through her damp hair. Her pigtails had fallen out. I kissed the top of her head as I laid her down to help wrap up her wound on her stomach with the coat she had on. I knew she was in pain but she looked so beautiful...my cheeks started to flush. Her kwami didn't look too great as well. I needed something else to keep her warm.

"Plagg Claws off," I said as I took off my button-up shirt and wrapped it around her. I held her again and she started to wake up.

"Chat Noir... is-" she said in a groggy voice that was followed by a sharp jolt as she clenched her gut in pain. Her eyes were still closed.

"Hey, Adrien I need cheese!" Plagg said (kind of ruining the moment as per usual T-T).

"Adrien? Adrien! A-adrienelinemcj-" Marinette said as her eyes widened larger than I think is humanly possible. "You're Chat Noir?"

"Yes indeed m' lady," I replied with a grin. Her cheeks got really red and she started to squeal in a very strange way. I couldn't tell is she was happy or constipated. I did have to get her those special pills of hers a while back but...

"It's just I-" She started.

"It speaks!" I say and laugh.

"Shut up stupid cat. I was trying to say I am just very happy that it was you."

My heart thumped like it never had before. I looked at her again and hugged her so tightly.

"We will fix you up in no time m' lady," I whispered into her ear as I held her head close. She started to blush again. "You're blushing m'lady!"

"SHUT UP," she said before kissing me straight on the lips. It felt like an eternity. But, it was an eternity that I wanted to spend the rest of my life living. This was love.

A sudden blast interrupted us. She was back.

"Tikki, sp-," Marinette started to say.

"Marinette you are in absolutely no condition to fight," I said, stopping her.

"Yeah," Marinette you need to rest," Tikki said.

"You two wait here and I will go fight that... thing?" Is said trying my best to sound fearless even though it was near impossible. I winked at m 'lady. "Plagg claws out!" and I lept away. Little did I know, that would be the last time id see Marinette like this.

It was almost nightfall, and the rain had not stopped. From the looks of it, Alya and Nino had taken care of most of the citizens and had saved them, but Paris had an eerie atmosphere. It was too silent. Where did that thing go? I continued leaping on the rooftops in the rain but it was no use because I couldn't find anyone.

"Little kitty cat is back," said a now-familiar voice from behind me.

"What did you do to everyone? Where are they?" I asked.

"Just a little spell I cooked up that makes everyone... fall asleep. You must be the only person awake right now because you are the only one activating your miraculous. Don't worry I'll knock you out cold soon enough."

"Why do you keep telling me I will forget everything?"

"I guess I can tell you since you will forget anyways," she snickered. "This blast will change the world as you know it. You and everyone you know will forget this world and be introduced into another... dimension persay."

"WHAT. How did you gain so much power? What are your motives for doing this? Wh-"

"Enough with the questions boy. Let's get this over with, and remember the sources of evil always stem from the search for power," She paused. "Now, forgietanupelo!"

I really am a failure, but maybe this will work.

"Cataclysmaspis!" I yelled and a green shield formed around me. The blast hit and I was out cold.

I woke up in a bed that I was very unfamiliar with. My room was the same as it was before... but how did I remember how my room was before? Did her spell not work? Maybe nothing happened. I walked out of my room and I saw a door I didn't recognize. The room was... pink. I walked in and saw Marinette sewing something. I ran over and hugged her so tightly.

"I thought I lost you!" I exclaimed.

"What is the deal brother?" she asked me visibly confused as she lightly pushed me away.

"B-brother?" I replied. Well shit.

To be continued...