Part 5

Part 5

~flashback in Adrien's POV~

"Wait. So you are my sister Marinette?" I asked her.

"Um... yes Adrien? Did you hit your head or something?" She said as she looked at me as if I was clinically insane. "We've been siblings for three years now."

"So we are step-siblings?" I asked.

"Yes... seriously are you okay?"

I looked around her room and noticed a small jewelry box that resembled the miraculous box that I received mine in. Marinette must still have the Ladybug miraculous ... I just wonder If she knows she has it or not... and then looked down at my hand. I still had my ring... Does that mean I still have Plagg too?

"I- uh- I- I'm fine haha! Cya m 'l-" I stopped.

"Ml...?"

"Malaria! Cya Malaria!" I said and ran back into my room and slammed the door behind me. Now that... that was embarrassing.

"Plagg? Are you here?" I whispered softly just in case anyone was listening. I saw a piece of camembert on my table and waved it through the air. He came flying at me instantaneously like I knew he would.

"Plagg! Do you still remember me?" I said as I grabbed him out of mid-air.

"Of course I remember you! Now let me eat my cheese, Adrien!" Plagg responded so I let him go.

"Oh yeah... Plagg can you please help me understand what is going on?"

"What do you mean? Everything is completely normal!"

"You idiot. Marinette is my sister now. It is like we are in a different dimension."

"Kinda hard for you to adjust ain't it lovebird?" Plagg said with a smirky little face.

"Well... we are only step-siblings. I'm in love with my step sister. How much worse could it get? I mean, technically I cou-" I started.

"AHH Don't you go getting any Alabama ideas there mister."

"Plagg, what's an Alabama?"

"You." He replied after a long pause.

"I still don't understand."

"There are many things we kwamiis know that you do not... hehe." He said with that smirk.

"Anyways, we need to fix this right now. Things must return to the way that they were back then," I started. "Can you sense Tikki around anywhere? I saw her box in Marinette's room."

"I can't right now... that probably means she isn't wearing the earings."

"Ok well-" I paused cause there was a knock on my door. "Yes?"

"Adrien! Tell mom I'm going out with Luka tonight! We are going to Andre's pizza shop for date night!" Marinette said from the other side of the door.

"Oh.. Okay!" I had managed to say.

So many thoughts went through my head at that moment in time. Since when did Andre have a pizzeria, since when did I have a mother and since when did MARINETTE DATE LUKA?! I think I am going insane. This is it. Goodbye cruel world.

"Okay, Plagg we need to fix this and fast. Let's start by snatching that box."

~End of Flashbak~ Still Adrien's POV

"Chat Noir?" Alix asked.

"Sorry, I was just lost in thought," I replied softly.

"It's okay. You've been through a lot. It's okay to feel down sometimes."

"Yeah..."

"You are the only one however that can fix this mess. You are the only one besides your kwamii that remembers normal life." She said in a serious tone. "Are you ready to go back?"

"Yeah... I can do it." I replied. We left rainy Paris where I had to leave m 'lady and break her heart again. But this was all for the best.

To be continued...