Part 23

Part 23

Adrien's POV

*the night of the prom*

It truly was a beautiful night. I invited Nino over to my house so we could get ready together before he went to pick up Alya. Marinette went with Alya and Chloe to get ready so they were all away. I heard a knock on the door. What was in store for Marinette and me tonight...

"Hey Adridude!" Nino said as he gave me a bro hug.

"Hey, Nino", I paused. "Uh, who's that?"

"Oh, yeah I invited Luka over since he's pretty chill and will be there when we pick up the girls anyways," he paused. "I hope that's alright my dude."

"Oh yeah, no problem!"

Luka came walking into the house with a white suit that had black accents and he had a baby blue button up underneath. Marinette's dress must be blue if he is dressed like this... I wnderhow she will look tonight. He looked so classy and so... good... it made me envy him even more (or do u just like him Adrien hehe *lukadrien*).

"Hey, guys I didn't mean to crash your hang out but Nino and i figured that it would just be best for us all to go together." Luka said with that charming smile of his.

"No problem, Nino and I have to put on our suits but other than that we should be able to go soon."

I stepped into the bathroom and put on my black suit and red tie. I'm going to the prom with Kagami. She's such a nice girl and I want to make this night the best I can for her... even if she may not even remember it afterwards.

All of us were done and we said goodbye to Sabine. We still "haven't found" our dad yet and it hurts me to see her so sad, but it will all be over soon, she will be back with Tom and they will have a happy life together.

"You boys look so handsome..." She said. "Have a great night."

I walked up to Sabine and hugged her.

"Thank you for everything," I said.

We first went to pick up Kagami. She was stunning, my black suit complimented her gorgeous red gown. We rode in the limo for quite some time before arriving at Alya's house.

The girls walked out and Alya was wearing a peach colored dress and matching with Nino, Chloe wore a yellow dress and planned on meeting with another guy at the school, but Marinette was a different story.

She was breathtaking. She walked out in her heels and her hair was in an updo with the tiniest strands on the side of her face. Her eyes were as bright and blue as ever as the sunset and a breeze swept through that ruffled her dress gently. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I saw Luka get out and take her by the hand and kiss the top of it. I just wanted to kiss her hand, and hold it one last time before we forget each other entirely.

We made eye contact and smiled. We had to keep up this act as painful as it may be.

The limo pulled up to the venue where the prom was being held out and we all stepped out.

I took Kagami's hand and kissed the top. As we walked on in. Marinette and I made eye contact for a brief moment and she gave me a small scowl. I know she was joking but it was cute getting to see her get a little jealous.

We gathered on the ballroom floor and danced the night away.

"Didn't you and Marinette take ballroom dance classes together when you were younger?" Nino asked me and Marinette cause we were all at the same table.

"Oh... yeah..." I said nervously and looked at her. She smiled nervously back.

"Go up there and show us what you got!" Nino said.

"We don't have to-" Marinette started.

"Let's do it," I said, taking her hand.

"Yeah!!" Alya, Chloe, and Nino shouted.

We walked onto the floor and I put my hand around her waist and we interlocked our right hands. It was only a matter of time before this wouldn't even be a memory.

To be continued...