Part 15

Part 15

Marinette's POV

"Hello? Who is there?" a voice said from beyond the door. Adrien and I looked at each other because we both recognized the voice as master Fu's.

"It's Marinette and Adrien..." I said hesitantly before a long pause.

"Who?" he asked.

"Mar-" I started.

"One moment please," the old man said from behind the door. "Let me get a good look at ya."

We still could not tell if he recognized us or not. The door opened and we saw Master Fu standing there with a confused look on his face.

"What are two good looking teens doing at my doorstep? It's going to rain soon ya know," He said before welcoming us in.

"Sir, do you by chance recognize us?" Adrien asked.

"I don't think I do kiddos, do you know me?" he asked.

Adrien and I looked at each other with sadness in our eyes. We had found master Fu but he couldn't help us at all if he didn't even know who we are, he may not even now about the miraculous.

"No, we just thought we knew you, sorry to be a pain," I said as I laughed off my sadness. We were back to square one. We started to walk out the door.

"Wait!" The man yelled as we were leaving.

Adrien and I both turned around.

"I was kidding! Ladybug and Chat Noir get over here right now we have much to discuss," Master Fu said as he chuckled.

We all sat down and master made us some hot tea. We had so many questions to ask.

"Master Fu," Adrien started. "How do you remember? Why wasn't your memory erased too?"

"I think it is because I am the guardian, I do not know how it works but I have been waiting for you two to show up at my door. But it seems you are in a bit of an awkward situation now for soulmates..." He replied.

"Soulmates!!!" Adrien said ecstatically. "Bugaboo we are soulmates!" He grabbed my hands and looked at me with his big cute eyes.

"I know," I laughed "but calm down you look like a cat that just caught a mouse."

"Ok m'lady," he adjusted his posture and made a manly face that made me giggle. "Ok, master Fu, I have a more important question, why didn't you tell us about what the miraculous were originally for?"

"I did it to protect you," Master Fu said as he sighed. "When I was a young guardian of the miraculous, I messed up really bad and let a miraculous get into the wrong hands. All I let you do was defeat your current evil Hawkmoth. The miraculous were all originally made to fight an evil that I had never known of because I was too young. The evil forces I found when I was older were Darkness, Hatred, and Death. They always planned to take the miraculous that represent absolute balance (the cat and the ladybug) and destroy them. The true purpose of the guardian was to protect the miraculous form that. HAwkmoth made things more... complicated."

"So we already met darkness I assume?" Adrien asked.

"Yes I believe you have, she is the shadow lady woman."

"How did she revert time?" I asked.

"That is what I am unsure of... she must have found an ancient spell or something to change dimensions, or there is a fourth power that we do not know of.

"Before I talked to Marinette, I was talking to Alex... she is the only one that can deal with alternate dimensional things right?" Adrien asked.

A concerned look came upon Master Fu's face. He looked every worried when he said that.

"Adrien I need you to not talk to Alex anymore..."Master Fu said.

"Alright, I haven't talked to her in a while anyways," Adrien replied.

For the next hour we discussed a plan. We talked about all the possible outcomes if we faced one of the other powers and such. It was getting late and my mother wanted us home. We said goodbye to Master Fu and planned to see him the next day. Little did we know that that would not happen. We started to walk home as the sky darkened.

"Awe dang it," I said. "It's raining. My mom was right."

Adrien pulled out an umbrella and handed it to me the same way he did when we first met.

"Here ya go m'lady." He said with a smile. But this time I didn't just take the umbrella. I got under it with him and we walked home together in the rain.

To be continued...