CHAPTER FIVE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Ridhi woke up early the next morning so she could investigate and research her case properly and she also had less time since the hearing was tomorrow and the faster she wraps this case up the faster she can get back to Bangalore, which she wants to do as soon as possible. 

She quickly got ready and left the room for the breakfast hall with a few files and her bag. She got a call on her way down and it was Alisha. 

RIDHI'S LOOK - 

"Good morning Rids

"Good morning Rids." Alisha said. 

"Kya dhundh rahi hain?" Ridhi sighed and asked. 

"No hi no good morning? Where are your manners di?" Alisha asked and Rdhi eye rolled. 

"Good Morning Aloo, what do you want?" Ridhi asked. 

"Nothing aadmi good morning kahe toh bhi problem."Alisha said. 

"Change aadmi to Alisha and toh bhi to tab ho. Alisha good morning kahe tab ho problem." Ridhi said. 

"Di actually haina." Alisha said, dragging haina.

"I couldnt be wrong what did you do now?" Ridhi asked. 

"I didnt do anything Kiara did." Alisha said. 

"Ek nanhi si jaan par apni galti daalna, very bad." Ridhi said.

"No she woke up late and missed the bus." Alisha said fast. 

"She is a five year old Aloo, you had to wake her up."Ridhi said. 

"I know I know, I will drop her where are your car keys?" Alisha said. 

"You are not touching my car." Ridhi said strictly. 

"Gosh di, I am not a car chorr, why will I steal my own car." Alisha said. 

"My own?" Ridhi asked. 

"I mean my own sister's car." Alisha said biting her tongue. 

"Come on di I wont kill your car, I have a certified driving licence. " Alisha whined. 

"Mumma dont let Ali Masi take the car, I wont have to go to school also then." Kiara said snatching the phone from Alisha. 

"Acha toh yeh baat hain, Aloo take the keys they are hanging on the key holder, take the car and drop Kiara to school first or you are never getting to drive my car." Ridhi said. 

"Mumma." Kiara whined.

"No baby you are going to school, no excuses working with me." Ridhi said. 

"I should have woken up early at least I wouldnt have to face Ali masi's horrible driving." Kiara said. 

"You should have thought this before baby." Ridhi said and bumped into a really hard wall.