CHAPTER THIRTEEN

THE NEXT DAY - 

RIDHI'S POV - 

"Kiara, chalo get up."I screamed. 

"Kiara baby, uth jao." I tirelessly screamed. 

"Take." Karan said giving a cup of coffee.

"Not now I need to wake Kiara up, and its Diwali today, we need to put up the lights and do rangoli and there are no sweets in the house also, I didnt get time to buy any or do any cleaning and decoration for Diwali because of Kiara's birthday and look at this girl she just wont wake up."I said. 

"Shusshhh, take, go to the balcony, in the fresh air, take a breath and I will wake Kiara up, go." he said putting the mug in my hand. 

"I need her up in five minutes."I screamed and he pushed me into the balcony. 

I turned towards the glass door and say Karan tickling Kiara to wake her up and I laughed. 

"Aaj kal log khud se hi haste hain." I heard a voice and looked to the side to see Shreyas. 

"Khud se nahi toh kya kisi aur ke muh se hasoo?" I asked. 

"I meant whats the joke? Hume bhi batao." he said. 

"Kyu? We can only laugh on jokes or what?"I asked. 

"Memes are also there." he said. 

"You need better reasons to laugh."I said 

"Baby good morning, coffee?" Shanaya asked in a squeaky voice coming in the balcony, handing him over a mug. 

"And this is one." I said, not knowing if he heard me. 

"Mumma." Kiara said and came to hug me. 

"Good morning baby." I said. 

"Goodie goodie morning." she sang. 

"You know what it is today?" I asked her. 

"My favorite festival Diwali." she said. 

"Then chalo go take a bath then we will do Rangoli." I said and she went. 

"Mumma." she called out again  after going in and gave a flying kiss which I caught and put it to my heart dramatically and she went. 

"Chalo ab Kiara madam ko bhi utha diya." karan said coming out towards me and Shreyas was giving me a weird look, I dont know why, I should be giving him that look seeing such cliche and cringy romance of him and Shanaya. 

"Oh Ridhi, Diwali ki safai nahi karni thi tujhe?" Karan asked. 

"Oh ya, come lets go." I said and left the balcony. 

SHREYAS'S POV - 

I was in the balcony when I saw Ridhi and then she caught  af lying kiss from Karan? How extra romantic?

"Baby how is the coffee?" Shanaya asked and I took a sip of the coffee and felt like spitting it out but I controlled my urge to do so. 

"Amazing, did you put sugar in the coffee?"I asked her, it was damn bitter. 

"No the sugar is over." she said. 

"Great" I said. 

"Yes, I know right thats why I made black coffee for you, you anyways diet." she said. 

"How smart." I said. 

"Thank you and yes baby, its Diwali today." she said. 

"Oh yes, you bought crackers?" I asked her.