CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

RIDHI'S POV - 

Its RCB versus DC today and I dont want to go to the match. No its not because I dont know whom to support, its because I dont want to go in front of Shreyas, but Cheeky bhai is forcing me to come for the match. But come what may, I wont go to watch the match and thats 100 per cent final. 

"Mumma Shreyas uncle is on TV see." Kiara said as Alisha switched the TV on to watch the match.

Shreyas had come down for the toss since he is the captain of Delhi Capitals and he did a fist bump with Virat bhai and hugged him and the toss was won by RCB and they were batting first. I looked at Shreyas's face, he looked pretty much very confident, he had also won all the matches before this, I am proud of him in fact, he has done some amazing work as captain until now.

"Aloo switch off the TV." I said. 

"No di, ek toh aapne match dekhne nahi jaane diya and now switch off the TV." she complained. 

'Aloo switch off the TV now." I ordered her strictly. 

"No di, I wont, you dont let me pick Shreyas's calls, you dont talk to him and now you wont see or let see his match? Whats wrong with you ?" she asked. 

"You know what watch."I said and I went inside the room. 

Whats wrong with me?

This stupid bracelet, even high schoolers dont gift this to their girl friends, I thought and removed it and threw it across the bed, gosh you need to calm down Ridhi. It was you who decided that you will leave Shreyas then why does everything remind me of him. I t was so hard to not pick his calls up, he used to call me on WhatsApp, normal call, Skype and what not for the first 2 weeks and then he suddenly stopped, maybe his dad told him about that I said that I am breaking up with him. So he also broke up with me?

Obviously thats how it works right?

I was so frustrated, I just took my laptop and furiously started working on it when I heard Aloo and Kiara cheer so I went and banged the bedroom door close and I put my earphones on and continued doing my work to divert my mind. 

It was around 11:30 now, the match should have gotten over, why is Kiara not back in the room? Did she sleep in the hall itself while watching the match? Let me check. 

I went outside and I saw that the whole hall was dark, the lights were off. Is she sleeping in Aloo's room? I went and check Alisha's room but no one is there over there. Pakka they are playing dark room and one of them will fall down and scream for me, I dont care let them suffer, kitni baar manna kiya hain, nahi mannege. 

I went back to my room but then I came back out again thinking that if they were playing dark room then they would be making a lot of noise and it was pin drop silence in the hall back then. 

I went and switched on the lights of the hall and I saw that no one was in the hall. 

"Kiara, Aloo, stop this stupid prank and come from where ever you two are hiding." I screamed but no response. 

"Kiara, Aloo" I screamed and check behind the sofa and under the table to see if they were hiding or trying to scare me. 

"Kiara, Aloo I wont spare you, my mood is already bad and you two dont want to be on my bad side, come on, out now." I ordered and even checked the kitchen but no one, when I came back to the hall the lights were switched off again and I went and switched on the lights and this time I saw Shreyas at the door, I have been imagining him around me all throughout the past few weeks, so I think its the same again but I moved ahead to check once. 

I went and touched his face and I could feel is, wait he is real. 

"I am not a statue Ridhi." he said right as I was about to think of that.