CHAPTER FORTY NINE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Ridhi challo" Sakshi screamed from outside Ridhi's room . 

"Ek minute bhabhi." Ridhi said and finally opened the door, it was the day of the SHREDHI mehendi. 

Everyone had arrived in Goa for the wedding two days back and all the rituals had started from then itself. Today is the day for mehendi then sangeet tomorrow night and at last haldi on the wedding day and then the wedding. The team India was divided in a manner where all the seniors where in the ladki wale side and the youngsters on the ladke wale side, they were equally divided to avoid any arguments.

"Oho ladki ka dulhe ko marwaane ka iraada hain?" she asked Ridhi and laughed. 

"He has already seen me in this dress when we were buying it, so chill aaj toh nahi marega dulha." Ridhi said. 

"Means marwaane ka irrada toh hain hi?' Sakshi asked her. 

"Shaayad." Ridhi said and laughed with her. 

"Come now, you are going to be the last one to enter the venue and everyone is waiting for you." Sakshi said. 

"I know" Ridhi said. 

"Hain what?" Sakshi asked. 

"Arre I wanted to make grand entries in all the functions so today I thought of late entry to keep everyone waiting for the bride." Ridhi said.

"I swear, Shreyas se durr raho" Sakshi said. 

"Ab now how can we stay away? We are get married." Ridhi said. 

"I meant yeh saare team ke third class ideas se durr raho." Sakshi said. 

"Mere bhaiyas ke idea third class ho hi nahi sakte." Ridhi said. 

"Kyunki woh ideas maha third class hote hain." Ridhi said and they both laughed. 

"Mere ideas bhi?" MSD asked joining them. 

"No no bhai, yours are first class." Ridhi said. 

"Correct, now come, you are way tooo late than Cheeku asked you to come." MSD said. 

"I knew that this had to be one of the team's ideas." Sakshi said.

They went to the venue where everyone was waiting for her, she went next to Shreyas and then the function started. 

"Looking gorgeous babes." Shreyas whispered into her ear. 

"You told me the same thing when I tried this at the shop." Ridhi said.

"I cant help it, you look that great." Shreyas said. 

"Then think of some new compliments na." Ridhi said and Shreyas face palmed. 

SHREYAS AND RIDHI'S LOOK -