CHAPTER NINE

RIDHI'S POV - 

"Kiara chalo shopping nahin jana?" I asked her. 

"Haan mumma, I want to go, I need to buy new new dresses." Kiara said. 

"Chalo then get ready." I said. 

"Aloo get Kiara down fast, I will start the car till then and remove it from the parking."I said. 

"Yes di, I will get her." Aloo replied. 

I got out and bumped into some one.

"Sorry." I said and continued typing a mail on my phone. 

"Excuse me? What sorry?" a voice came, not Shanaya again. 

"I am sorry that we both were on the phone and accidently bumped into each other." I said and went  to the lift, I have absolute no time for her nonsense. 

"Shrey baby, come we will get late." she squeaked and her dear boyfriend Shreyas Iyer came out and they came near the lift but I entered and closed it on their face just to get a glare from them. 

Shreyas clearly hates me cause he got out on the second bowl that day and does not understand that he needs to focus on cricket and not girl friend as of now. But these dramatic couples, dont even get me started on them. 

I got out of the lift and a call came so I stood and picked it up. 

"Hello" I said. 

"Hi meri jaaneman." a voice came. 

"Tumhari jaaneman ne nahi, Ridhi ne phone uthaya hain." I said. 

"Arre mujhe meri baby doll se baat karni hain." he said. 

"How many names have you given to your baby doll?" I asked and the lift behind me opened so i moved aside. 

"Meri baby doll hain, meri marzi." he said. 

"Oh meri marzi, pehle meri baby hain." I said and saw in front to see Shreyas and Shanaya and I completely ignored them. 

"Whatever, tell me one thing where is my baby doll's birthday party?" he asked. 

"Hmmm, plan samjh mein aa gaya hain mujhe, birthday party is day after tomorrow at home." I said.

"Done." he said. 

"And dont tell my baby doll what ever you understood." he said. 

"I wont, bas jaldi se aa jana time pe." I said. 

"I know that you also miss me, I will be there soon." he said and hung up. Pagal bada hain ye mera. 

I went to the car park and towards my car, wait what? My tyre is punctured? I just came from work like half an hour back and it was perfectly fine. 

"Need a lift?" a voice came and I turned to see a car and the window rolled done only for me to see Shreyas. 

"You punctured my car?" I asked. 

"Yes just like you insulted me that day." he said. 

"See you lost that day and that was none of my fault."I said. 

"You did all that so you could show the team that I am a useless player, who lost against a girl." he said. 

"I thought that what happened that day would change your mentality but sorry to say I was wrong. I laid that bet that day just to prove to you that we girls can do anything we wish to and this cricket of yours that you are so proud of and think that its on male sport then you are wrong, cricket is one simple thing we can do but we have better work to do. All I wanted to do that day is change your thinking so you never tell your daughter, if you have any in the future that you are sensitive because trust me girls are made strong from within, thats how god makes them." I said.