CHAPTER FIFTY

AUTHOR'S POV  -

"Ridhi you are looking beautiful bacha." Karan's mother told her as Ridhi as getting ready in her bridal attire. 

"Thank you aunty." Ridhi said and smiled. 

"Aunty, the baarat has arrived, you can go down, I will get Ridhi ready completely." Sakshi said entering the room with Anushka and Ritika.

"Okay, getting her ready quickly.' Karan's mom said going down to welcome the baarat and Sakshi and Anushka went towards Ridhi. 

"Oh to aaj tha plan murder ka" Sakshi said. 

"Murder?" Anushka asked. 

"Looking at our Ridhi, Shreyas is sure to die for her looks." Sakshi said and laughed. 

"Waise even Shreyas is not looking that bad." Anushka teased Ridhi. 

"Bhabhi you are on our side." Alisha added while entering the room with MSD, Virat and Rohit. 

"I cant believe you are getting married." Virat said. 

"I never knew a guy would willingly agree to get married to a problem like her, I think I should go warn Shreyas again." Rohit teased her and Ridhi hit him with the pillows next to her. 

"Shushh. stop you two." MSD said immediately to prevent any major fights right now. 

"But bhai look at them na." Ridhi complained. 

" I will scold them later, why are you spoiling your mood on your wedding?" MSD asked her. 

"Okay bhai but you need to deal with them later." Ridhi complained and Sakshi made her sit back and Anushka completed Ridhi's make up touch ups and Sakshi and Ritika set up the dupatta on her head. 

"Yaaar sab teri service kaqr rahe hain, koi mera bhi broach thikh kar do." Virat said and MSD gave him a can you shut up look. 

"Haan haan, dulhan toh aap hain na?" Ridhi asked as she finally got up, totally ready. 

"Arre dulhan ke naame par faltu ka importance le rahi hain yeh." Rohit said and high fived with Virat and Ridhi hit both of them. 

"No no, Vi bhai and Ro bhai are right." Alisha said. 

"Kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho meri behan ko?" MSD asked. 

"See Mahi bhai is the best." Ridhi said and hugged him. 

"Arre after you see the arrangements we made for your grand entry to the venue you will forget Mahi bhai." Virat said raising his collar. 

"What have you two done?" Ridhi asked them and the dragged her out of the room and showed her a decorated hotel trolley. 

"What the hell?" Ridhi asked. 

"Teri entry ismein hogi." Rohit said proud of their idea.

"No way." Ridhi. 

"Humne itni mehnat ki yeh idea ke piche and you are saying no way?" Virat asked in a blackmail tone. 

"Are you sure you worked hard to arrange a hotel trolley ?" Ridhi asked them but too late, she was already pushed into the trolley and it had started moving as Virat, Rohit and MSD pushed it.