Prologue

A/N: Alrighty, welcome to Opposition! To be honest, I've been dying to write this one and now I'm gonna write it, I hope you guys are ready for this one! This is a direct sequel to Acceptance and takes place five years after the first installment of this series. So, I'm gonna try and add parts of the second Frozen film into this, as well as The Last Kingdom season 3. So in this story? Elsa and Anna actually have a long lost sister who was actually the firstborn of Agnarr and Iduna, this sister's name is Sophia and she has the power of stone. But this sister was presumed dead because she favored the outdoors so much that she was abducted by Vikings who've lived in Enchanted Forests for decades but have remained undetected by any Saxon forces. Sophia calls out to Elsa through magic to help her, unsure of who it is that's actually trying to reach out to her, Elsa convinces Hiccup and Anna to help her figure this out, while at the same time dealing with Danish Vikings threatening to conquer Arendelle and England itself. These Danes are called the Branded Brutes and they're led by King Torsten who in real life would look like Zach Mcgowan and his wife Queen Sif who would look like Summer Soderstrom, pretty much the Branded Brutes are Azgeda from The 100, but far more ferocious and vicious. Anyway, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

(King Torsten's pov— Norway, Helheim's Gate)

For three centuries, Vikings have been engaged in a most bloody war with dragons and both sides lost tens of thousands during the years. But the dragon raids have become even more bloody and we Vikings have all but fled Norway entirely because dragons surround us and have stripped us of our livestock and food and scorched our portion of Midgard to the point where we can no longer grow crops.

England will become our new home, but the Christians are making it hard for our kind to settle, especially since they have the help of Hiccup Haddock III— the greatest traitor to Midgard, he has renounced his Viking heritage, embraced the Christian faith and god, and has killed tens of thousands of Odin's warriors. That traitor will face a traitors end soon enough, I will see to that personally, but now I have something more pressing to attend to.

I, King Torsten of the Branded Brutes have amassed what Viking tribes and kingdoms are left here in Norway to unite under one flag, with one purpose, to destroy the Christian kingdom of Arendelle and see the traitor Hiccup Haddock receive the Blood Eagle for spitting on his heritage, kin, and the gods of the Æsir.

But before we unleash our wrath on Arendelle, we must go to Helheim's Gate and subdue the monster that has plagued us Vikings for these past three centuries, we must subdue the Red Death and tame her to do our bidding. Long ago, my ancestors managed to subdue these mountain-sized giants with the aid of Dragon Hunters, our ancestors used these Stoker dragons as the ultimate weapons in their conquests. And since the Christians use dragons, we must adapt and use them to combat our foes as well.

I was standing on the deck of a Dragon Hunter ship and here on this ship stood the last of the Viking kings, queens, jarls, and earls in Norway. Our combined forces are enough to take the entirety of England, we will use this great army to slaughter every Christian and settle on their land. Turning around, I make my way towards the cabin of this ship and it is there where I find my allies, Vikings and Dragon Hunters who're formulating a plan to bring down the Stoker dragon who sleeps in the volcano of Helheim's Gate. The allies consisted of the greatest Viking kingdoms in all of Norway, and we even had the kin of Ivar the Boneless standing by our side, Ivar Ivarsson whose intellect is deadlier and sharper than any sword.

"Ah, Torsten, come," My wife Sif said, "we're formulating a plan on how to bring down the Stoker that resides in the mountain." As I join my allies, I look at the detailed map of Helheim's Gate our cartographers provided us with. "If we're going to bring this monster down, we need to do it on our terms," I say firmly, "I will not lose a single one of our warriors until the true battle has begun." Turning to the leader of these Dragon Hunters, Matron Maeve, I raised an eyebrow at her. "Your people have more than enough Dragon Root in the hold of your ship. I suggest we use that against the Stoker," I look to my allies and continue. "while Maeve and her people pump the Stoker full of Dragon Root, we then use the grappling chains and bring her down, and then proceed to place the collar around its neck and inject the mind-controlling venom in its system."