Finishing touches

That's a wrap people!

Gosh yes that is the end if this journey, I know you can't believe it neither can I.

My first book on wattpad is done. Like its finished
I actually finished an entire book! Golly me I'm so surprised.

I couldn't have done it without you all urging me on!

Encouraging me to write with your comments and just being so loving and supportive as the Watt pad Community.

Please don't kill me, I know y'all are mad at the ending, but this is exactly how I wanted to go out.

Anyways I just wanted to thank you all for coming on this journey with me, we've been through a lot guys.

Thanks for enduring my random updates and ghosting for supporting me and showering this book with your amazing comments.

The fact we started the book with only 2 readers and now we're finishing with almost 13k is honestly mind blowing.

To all those who started this book with me and we're one of my first 10 readers as well as those who found me on the way or the new comers who will read this in future.

You guys are all amazing, I appreciate you all I thank God for your love and support you all have won my heart.

I honestly didn't think we would actually make it this far, and I'm a little sad to be closing the chapter on Mason and Nadiyah.

Unfortunately I doubt I will release a sequel for this book as I'm not a fan of sequels but if I do change my mind I'll update you all.

Now just because we're saying goodbye to Nason doesn't mean you're saying goodbye to me 😭

Sooo for those who liked the story I'm going to be releasing a new book called The Omegan King!!!!
Make sure to check it out on my page!!

Anyways I love you all so much thanks again for coming on this ride with me it means the world ❤️

Byeeee!!😭💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓