14. Yes! Okay!

Y/N's POV

"Seriously, do you two ever stop?" I rolled my eyes as I watched Kiki and Snow huddled together. But it seems like it fell to deaf ears as they just started giggling each other.

I huffed and turned away from them. It hasn't even been 20 minutes but I'm already getting bored. I looked around to see the other trainees either immersed on their own conversations or practicing themselves for the theme song. I would've joined them but I'm getting tired of dancing the theme song for days now.

My eyes caught Xinyi who is dancing freestyle on the corner. I excitedly stood up and went towards her and also started dancing. I started doing random and ridiculous moves making her laugh, but started doing the same. The music ended, leaving us panting and laughing.

"That was really good, Y/N. Please let's choreograph a dance together!" She exclaimed, making me let out a laugh and nod.

"How about you teach me your solo dance "Boyfriend" and let's make it a collaboration between us." I suggested. She nodded and played the music, then started to dance while I watched her and tried to copy the moves.

"Ah! Too sexy!" I exclaimed, getting a little shy as she laughed at me. We spent the next minutes learning the dance and adding some details. We made it slightly cool but still sexy enough.

"Woah, we should record you guys!" Kiki said. The others agreed and went to sit on the sides to watch us as the camera man placed the camera on the middle.

I quickly shook out my shyness as the music started playing. My face blushed red as the trainees' cheers went louder because of the sexy moves. The performance ended with us sitting on the floor and leaning on each other. They all cheered as we took a bow.

"I want to see more of Y/N dancing sexy!" One of the trainees yelled out, causing me to flush as the others started to agree.

Xinyi and I settled down to take a rest, drinking that yoghurt drink that we have to drink for the said of advertisement. I would gladly go for plain water but we don't have those in the dance room and I'm too tired to go out and get some. My mind went blank as I forced the drink down my throat. I closed my eyes tightly as the taste lingers on my mouth.

"Heck! That was sickening!" I uttered out. My eyes widened as I realized that there's a camera filming us.
"I-I mean s-sickeningly good." I stammered out, giving a thumbs up as the camera man narrowed his eyes at me.

I heard few of the trainees snickering, but I played them no mind, focusing on not to let my expression drop and act as if the drink was good. The act was cut as a staff entered the room to tell us that it's time to go to the hall. He also gave us one flower sticker each that we're gonna use to vote later.

I walked with Xinyi, since Kiki and Snow are to preoccupied with each other to notice my presence. When our class arrived, Classes C, D, and F are already there. I grinned excitedly as the Class A trainees started to pile in and stood in front of us.

"Good luck you guys!" I said as dome of them walked pass me.

"You nervous?" I asked Xin who stood in front of me. I placed a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. She turned to me, smiling cutely.

"I kinda am, bit I think I'll do well." She said.
"I know you will." I confirmed, giving her a squeeze. Her cute smile turned into a smirk as she said her next sentence.

"Would you mind giving me another good luck?" I flushed as she leaned closer and looked up as our platform is elevated by a foot or so. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her forehead, since it would be too awkward to give her a kiss on the lips in front of so many people.