he's still a human

I woke up by myself this morning at 7 o'clock. The others were still asleep so I climbed out of my bed quietly and after grabbing some clothes from my closet I walked to the bathroom. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I brushed my hair and changed my clothes.

 After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I brushed my hair and changed my clothes

I walked out of the bathroom and quietly walked out of the dorm. Then I made my way to the rooftop and sat on the edge, starting to think about everything that happened yesterday.

'was I too harsh?'

'wait, what am I thinking?'

 'he said that I belong to him, but I mean he only did it because- no Y/N,'

'how am I supposed to face him?'

'should I apologize or just leave it?'

I was thinking for a while until I slowly laid down and subconsciously fell asleep. I was woken up by the sun shining on my eyes. I fluttered my eyes open and checked my watch while rubbing them.

8:45

 I got up from the edge and walked off the rooftop and back to the dorm.

"morning Y/N,"

Jun and Dino both smiled at me.

"morning guys,"

"how's your cheek?" Dino asked.

"it's ok,"

Joshua walked out of the bathroom after re-dressing his wounds.

"are you ok Joshua?"

"yeah, I'm fine I don't feel any pain,"

"that's a relief,"

"hey Y/N, you're with Woozi today, let's go together,"

"okk,"

I followed Joshua out of the dorm and towards the control room. When we arrived Woozi greeted us with a smile.

"good morning guys,"

We smiled at him.

"I'm gonna get on with my work,"

Woozi nodded at Joshua as he walked away.

"Jeonghan! Seungkwan!"

Two men walked up to us.