I'm ready

"Now, in no particular order, the 3 finalists of tonight's pageant,"

Everyone nervously waited for the host as he paused before saying the first name.

"Ahn Hyejin,"

An angelic girl came to the centre of the stage as everyone applauded for her.

'she's a goddess,'

"Kim Y/N,"

I widened my eyes while everyone applauded. As I made my way to the centre of the stage, I received death glares from several girls but I just smirked back at them. As I turned towards the crowd, I spotted Officer Pervy with the two other officers or should I say kidnappers from the shooting either side of him. He was clapping while looking at me and as we locked eyes, he smirked at me. I widened my eyes and looked away.

"Ho Hyunjoo,"

A girl with serious curves came and stood in the middle of me and Hyejin.

'wow, actually can't relate,'

We all stood there waiting for the host to continue.

"Now, in 3rd place,"

Hyunjoo reached her hands out and offered them to us. We both reached out our hands and accepted hers. Both of them looked down and waited for him to speak.

"Ahn Hyejin,"

Hyejin looked up and sighed as everyone applauded her. A woman handed her a bouquet of flowers and led her aside.

"who will be the Miss Korea of 2020?"

 Me and Hyunjoo faced each other and held each other hands.

"In 2nd place,"

Everyone fell silent, waiting for him to reveal the winner...

"Ho Hyunjoo,"

Hyunjoo released my hands and sighed while glaring at me.

"That makes Kim Y/N Miss Korea of 2020!"