keep practising

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!" 

Dino started shaking me trying to wake me up.

"hmm?" I hummed at him half asleep.

"you're training with me and Jun today,"

"ok," I covered myself with the sheets and my ears with a pillow.

"come on, get up," he carried on shaking me.

"ok ok, I'm up," I sat up.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After doing my morning routine, I tied my hair into a high ponytail and changed into some clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom and followed Dino and Jun until we reached the same curtains from the other day

I walked out of the bathroom and followed Dino and Jun until we reached the same curtains from the other day. They opened it up to reveal all the men doing martial arts.

"hi guys," 

Hoshi ran up to us and smiled.

"hi hyung," 

Dino high-fived Hoshi.

"Y/N, did you sleep well last night? If you didn't you're gonna suffer today,"

"oh, she slept well alright, it was so hard to get her out of bed this morning," 

I glared at Jun as Hoshi chuckled.

"that's good,"

"so who's training Y-"

"you," 

"oh yeah,"

"AHAHA, you're such an idiot Jun Hyung," 

Dino ran away before Jun could say anything.

"well Jun, I'll leave Y/N to you,"

Jun nodded, grabbed my wrist and started dragging me towards a mannequin.

(In Chinese) "I'm gonna talk in Chinese because it'll be more comfortable for me and for you,"

(In Chinese) "ok,"

"so first I'm gonna show you the fighting that can be done without equipment,"

He walked towards a mannequin.

"try to attack first, position your feet at a 180-degree angle, hold your arms up like this, don't step just attack,"