don't leave me

"thank you Jeonghan,"

"don't thank me, thank Mingyu, he cooked this especially for you,"

"tell him I said thank you,"

"ok,"

"oh, by the way, you don't need to stay in the hospital room from now on, you could go back to the headquarters and stay in your dorm,"

"really? that's grea-"

"there will be no need for that,"

Wonwoo interrupted.

"you can leave now hyung,"

"ok,"

Jeonghan smiled at me and Wonwoo then walked out of the room. I started eating while looking at Wonwoo.

"why can't I go back to my dorm?"

"you can just stay in my room,"

I choked on my food and looked at Wonwoo with wide eyes. Wonwoo ran up to me and patted my back.

"what? why do I have to sleep in your room?"

"because I said so,"

I looked away from him and mumbled under my breath.

"it's not like we're dating,"

Wonwoo heard and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"so, can you walk?"

"yeah,"

"ok, can you come with me tommorow?"

"where?"

"you'll see,"

He smirked at me again and I just smiled. Although it pissed me off, I was kinda relieved to see that smirk back on his face.

~~~

After I finished eating, Wonwoo took my tray and cleaned it up. He came back to the bed and picked me up bridal style. I widened my eyes at him.

"yah! what are you doing? I said I could walk!"

"oh, I know,"

"you know? if you know then put me down!"

"I don't want to,"

I couldn't be bothered to struggle just in case I fainted again. He carried me until we stopped at a door. He opened it up to reveal a huge bedroom.

 He opened it up to reveal a huge bedroom