take off your shirt

I woke up to the sound of the shower. I sat up and looked to the other side of the bed to see Wonwoo missing. I took the sheets away from my body and was about to get out of bed until the sudden cold air reminded me that I still had no clothes on. I covered my body in embarrassment and waited for Wonwoo to come out of the bathroom. He walked out with only a towel around his waist. I covered my face and turned the other way.

"good morning princess,"

"m-morning,"

He looked at me confused and went to the other side of the bed to look at my face.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing,"

I used the covers as clothes and tried to get out of bed but ended up falling on the floor.

"ouch,"

I tried to get up but my legs hurt too much. Wonwoo ran to the other side of the bed and kneeled next to me.

"are you ok?"

I looked up at him in embarrassment.

"my l-legs hurt..."

He held the back of his neck and chuckled.

"sorry about that,"

He was about to pick me up until he noticed the blood-stained sheets.

"are you on your period?"

"I shouldn't be, why?"

Wonwoo gave me a confused look then widened his eyes.

"are you a virgin?"

"um, m-maybe,"

He held my hands.

"it's an honour to be your first,"

I slapped his hands away and glared at him.

"haha, just kidding,"

He took the covers off me and picked me up bridal style. 

"let's get you cleaned up,"

~~~

After showering I did my skincare routine, brushed my hair, and changed into some clothes.