for your friend

Big day. One goal. Saving Yeji. This could either go really well or really badly. I prayed to God, hoping that it would all turn out all right. After showering, I changed into a black dress and tied my hair up.

 After showering, I changed into a black dress and tied my hair up

I walked back into the bedroom and looked into the mirror

'it's all gonna work out,'

I shifted my eyes towards the door as someone walked in. He looked in the mirror and locked eyes with me.

I looked down as he walked up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek

I looked down as he walked up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I held his hands as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Hoshi and Dino will be with you the whole time,"

I nodded as he brought his lips close to my ear. 

"now, I need you to listen carefully, princess,"

I felt a shiver go down my spine as he moved away and sat me down on the bed. He knelt down in front of me and spoke.

"for this to work out, you need to believe that you belong up there, you just need to be confident,"

I looked at him.

"we've bought the judges, everyone works for us now, you just need to play your part,"

I nodded as he continued.

"you can do this... for your friend,"

My eyes started watering and a tear fell onto my lap but Wonwoo reached his hand up to my face and wiped my tear away.

"when they announce you as the winner, act surprised,"

I looked down in guilt, thinking about Yeji. 

'she wanted to win the pageant so bad,'

'she wanted to sleep with that piece of shi-'

"Y/N?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts as he spoke.

"listen,"

I nodded as he stood up and looked at himself in the mirror.

"now this is critical, once you've won, a man will come to you with a message from Jimin, inviting you to his party,"

I listened to Wonwoo as he spoke.

"just smile and accept,"

I nodded as he stood in front of me and held my shoulders, pulling me up. I was looking down until he gently held my chin and made me look at him. He leaned in and kissed me. A few seconds later, he brought his hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss. After a few seconds, he pulled away and hugged me.

"I love you Y/N, I won't let anything happen to you"

I hugged him back as he held me against his chest.

"I... I love you too,"

He hugged me tighter. We stayed like that for a minute or so until he pulled away and held my hand, leading me out of the room. In the living room were his men, putting on their bulletproof vests, loading their guns, and taking stuff outside into the cars. I saw Rosé in our room making our beds. I squeezed Wonwoo's hand making him look at me. I looked towards Rosé, signaling that I wanted to go to her, he nodded, released my hand then walked away. I walked towards her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"unnie?"

I opened the door as she looked at me.

"Y/N,"

She smiled as I sat on my bed, and she did the same.

"are you gonna be ok?"

"yes, don't worry unnie, where are you gonna be?"

"I'll be here,"

"alone?"

"yeah, don't worry about me,"

We both looked down as an awkward silence filled the room until I spoke.

"you'll wait for me right?"

She held my hand and smiled.

"for as long as it takes,"

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I released the hug and we both stood up and walked out of our room and out of the house. Hoshi noticed us and came up to us. 

"are you ready to go Y/N?"

I nodded as he offered his hand out to me. I looked back at Rosé and gave her one last hug, whispering into her ear.

"I'll come back and rescue you from this hellhole,"

I released the hug and accepted Hoshi's hand. He put his hand on my back and led me to his car. I glanced back at Rosé who stood there dumbfounded while I just smirked. Hoshi went to the driver's seat as Dino opened the door to the backseat for me. I climbed in and rolled down the window. I waved at Rosé and she waved back as we drove off.