Part 7.

Alex's P.O.V

I was having a good time with everyone when I noticed Y/N and Namjoon weren't back yet. I checked my watch, it's been 20 minutes. I was looking around and I guess Yoongi noticed.

"Their fine. Their outside." He said

"What? Who?" Jungkook asked.

"Y/N and Namjoon." Yoongi said.

"When?" Jimin and Jhope say.

"I thought they went to the restroom?" Taehyung said.

Jin started laughing.

"What?" I asked him

"Tae has spaghetti sauce on his nose." Jin said while holding in a laugh.

"I wonder what their doing?" Jungkook says.

A second later we all heard laughing. I smiled. I haven't heard Y/N laugh like that in a long time.

"Sounds like they like each other." Jimin said.

I excuse myself to the restroom but I actually just want to see if I can get a glance at them. I walk towards the restrooms, hiding behind the corner of the wall. Their talking and laughing. They look happy. I watch as Y/N messed with Namjoon's foot and he did the same.

'Cute.'

"What are you doing?"

I jumped. It was Jimin.

"Why?" I whined and hit his arm.

"Because it was too easy." He laughed.
"But really why are you watching them?"

"I just wanted to see it for myself."

"What do you mean? Their just talking."

"I know but that's not what I meant. Look," I turned around and pointed to Y/N, "I haven't seen her smile like that in long time. Well unless she's watching videos of you all."

"Yeah?" He says confused.

"Yeah and she deserves to be happy too."

"Doesn't everyone." He says.

I didn't see it but I was pretty sure he was staring at me.

I continued to look at them. A few seconds later I smelled something nice. It was a fragrance.

'hmm nice...Wait.' I thought.

I slightly turned my head a bit to the right to see his arm stretched to the wall and I turn left to see him slightly leaning towards me. He's looking at Y/N and Namjoon. I turn back and clear my throat.

"Their cute. We should head back before they see us."

I turn to head back but instead I was just facing him, while he stayed in his current position. I felt my cheeks get flushed. He definitely noticed and smiled.

"I like it when you blush." He said while he grazed his finger on my cheek.

I stand up straight trying not to look innocent while a cross my arms.

"Your flirting again." I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah but this time I'm not messing around." He admitted.

"Most serious thing you've said tonight."

"I never joke about what I'm feeling." He said while he looked into my eyes. "Come on, I have a feeling you like me too."