♛ 03. ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ

[name] slowly shifted in her sleep as she heard the continuous sound of her doorbell ringing

[name] slowly shifted in her sleep as she heard the continuous sound of her doorbell ringing. She groaned slightly, remembering clearly that she had taken the morning off given how she had worked till late the previous night. She let out a frustrated sigh and soon opened her dark blue ocean eyes and reached over to her bedside table, grabbing hold of her phone that was constantly ringing as well.

Her dark blue ocean eyes narrowed slightly as she threw her phone towards the side of her bed and got up. Wrapping her arms around her cold body once again as she walked out of her room and into the living room, heading towards the front door where some lunatic was busy ringing her doorbell nonstop.

Pressing the intercom and she looked as the screen lit up. She let out a sigh as she looked at Tanjiro who had on a rather exciting look and was posing a peace towards her, and she could only frown a little in response.

"Good morning sensei! I have brought for your breakfast!" he called out enthusiastically and [name] let out a sigh as she selected the option to unlock the front door and Tanjiro quickly pushed opened the door and entered, making sure he shut the door properly as well.

Tanjiro then paled the moment he felt [name] grabbed hold of his hair and tugged it harshly, which he wasn't surprised at the action, after all,  he did know what he was going to get into for waking her up early on her morning off.

"Sensei! I'm going to go bald," he cried out and slowly lifted his head as he looked at [name] who had raised an eyebrow in response and he could only smile sheepishly as her pink-tinted lips parted.

"Then go bald," she muttered out and Tanjiro could only laugh softly as [name] lets go of his hair and proceeds to head into the bathroom to wash up instead, and Tanjiro, being her assistant at work for a year now already knew the house like the back of his hands and went into the kitchen to heat the food he had brought over from his home.

His dark red eyes then laid upon the altar that had Haizaki's urn on it, and without much thought, he grabbed hold a few joss sticks and lit them up, praying softly as he paid his respect to the deceased older brother who was the reason why [name] got into this line of work.

"At least open the window if you are going to be burning joss sticks in the house," [name] spoke out and Tanjiiro tensed up and quickly ran over to the balcony and flung opened the sliding door instead, and [name] let out a sigh as she plopped herself onto the sofa in the living room and continued to dry her hair as Tanjiro was busy with heating the food.

"I took the morning off, Tanjiro... Why did you have to wake me up so early?" [name] asked as she soon started to switch on the hairdryer and dry her hair, only to have it taken away from her, and Tanjiro switched it off.

"Sensei... You do know you will get a headache if you blow-dry your hair in the cold morning," Tanjiro spoke out and [name] let out a sigh once again.

"Here, sensei. I brought for you some soup instead," Tanjiro spoke out and [name] hummed in response as Tanjiro gently set the bowl of now piping hot soup onto the coffee table and watched as [name] bends down slightly to start having her breakfast.