♛ 06. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ

Uzui Tengen, the former Sound Hashira, who was imprisoned in the asylum as well, and was taken care of by Akane [name], was seen walking towards her office with a smile on his face as today was his day to have a follow-up with his favorite psychologist.

Only to have on a disapproving look.

He had on a slight frown as he entered the office, looking at how the papers were sprawled everywhere on the floor, including her desk as well. He noticed how her assistant, was letting out groans and sighs as he watched him pick up the papers on the floor, only to stop as he turned to look at Tengen.

"Ah, Uzui-san! You are here!" Tanjiro called out and Tengen nodded his head as he walked over to the young boy and ruffled him on the hair. Tanjiro then pointed towards the sofa and Tengen let out a sigh as he walked towards the sofa, only to be greeted by a not so flamboyant sight.

He let out a sigh then as he rubbed the back of his neck a little as he looked at one of the top tier psychologists, laying on the sofa with a file covering her face as she had her earphones plugged into her ears, fast asleep.

He let out another sigh again as he shook her on the shoulder, and he watched as she started to stir in her sleep. He watched as she removed the file that was covering her face, and her dark blue ocean eyes slowly opened. She blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness of the light in the room and tilts her head up a little more as she looked at Tengen who had a hand resting on the top of the sofa, and his upper body looming over her.

"Ah... Good afternoon, Uzui-san," she whispered out as she sat up and rubbed her dark blue ocean eyes slightly. She then heard the sound of a cup being placed in front of her and she slowly opened her dark blue ocean eyes and smiled softly.

"Thank you, Tanjiro," she whispered out and grabbed hold of the cup of hot tea from the table. She then yawned a little and soon took a sip of the hot liquid, a smile gracing upon her face as the hot liquid warmed her body from within.

"Sensei, you are giving off such not so flamboyant vibes," Tengen spoke out with a slight pout and [name] could only laugh softly then as the tall and flamboyant man took a seat next to her on the sofa as she continued to savor the hot liquid.

"I heard from Shinazugawa that you encountered a demon. How are you feeling in regards to it?" he asked, and [name] could only smile softly then as she placed the cup down and fiddled with her fingers a little.

"I don't know..." she whispered out and her dark blue ocean eyes widened when she felt Tengen's large hand on her head and he gently ruffled it with a soft smile on his face.

"Sensei... You have done a lot for us. It's okay for you to be afraid," he spoke out and [name] could only slowly nod her head in response then and she soon let out a sigh as she reached out and grabbed hold of the notebook that Tanjiro had held out for her.

"So, Uzui-san, what trouble have you caused while being an Art Teacher at Kimetsu Academy?" [name] asked as she flipped opened her notebook and grabbed hold of a pen, shifting her dark blue ocean eyes as she looked at Tengen who started to pale slightly at what she had just asked as he soon broke out in beads of perspiration.

"Uh... Uh..." he whispered out, clearly trying to figure out a way to save himself from [name]'s wrath as he could hear the sound of her blood boiling,  given how she was smiling with her eyes closed as well as she gripped the pen tightly in her hold.

"Setting bombs in the art room, causing chaos during the lesson. Nearly injuring the students, what else?" [name] asked as she prepared to write down her notes, and Tengen could only swallow the lump in his throat as [name] soon reached out and pulled his ear harshly.