Chapter 3 - Sick

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

"Oh God, I hate being sick." I saw Roderich rolled his violet eyes on me as he continued to play his piece for me. I'm quite fond of it so I requested him to, kindly this time. He either agreed because I'm sick or because I asked kindly, or because he just felt pity. Either ways I don't really care, like I've said before.

"If you haven't played in the rain then this wouldn't happen. It's your own fault that you are sick." I can't really argue with that, I was the one who dragged him after all. Oh, and let's go back and see why the hell I got sick......

"Oooh! It's raining!" A small sparkle in my eyes lit up. I was sitting my my bed when I heard familiar pitters and patters of water hitting the high roof of my room. My eyes instantly shot towards the open window where the scent of rain came from. Roderich was doing his thing at my working desk, I'm not really sure what he was doing.

We had gotten pretty fond of each other these past few hours which I would probably think as impossible but no, instead, I thought it was good.

"Hey your majesty, why not play in the rain with me?"(That rhymes) I asked the brunet with a playful tone.

"I'd rather not get sick and slack off just to 'play in the rain'. I have better things to do than just that."

"Oh come on, sure you would like to play. Just for a while, please?" He sighed, not really able to san no to my request since I asked him kindly. He stopped whatever he was doing and stood up.

"Fine, by me. Hopefully I won't get sick."

"Sure you won't."

"You know what, you're right. At least you won't be able to resist my requests for the day."

"I can, if I wanted to."

"Hmm, really?"

"Yes, so either shut your mouth up and rest or I go out and do my work."

"Fine fine, you're such a meanie." I pouted, glaring at him whike he played. For a while I let myself rest on my soft matress, feels good like always. I haven't really noticed that I was also drifting off to sleep until my vision became all black.

***

3rd Person's POV

Roderich found Y/n quite amusing. Actually, very was the righ word to use. She was kind of weird--but in a good way--to him. He haven't really meet anyone who is like her. She's one of a kind and actually very interesting unlike how he thought of her when they first met.

She was actually very different from princesses that he alreadt met a few years back. Y/n was more of a rebel type of princess--and a fun one too--instead of being spoiled or calm. He did met a few like her, but they didn't really interest him.

He glanced at the now sleeping princess, only noticing that she was asleep when he heard soft snores. He smiled slughtly at her smaller form and stopped playing his piece, fixing it and placing it on his case before making his way towards the female and watched her sleep for a while(you're being a creep Rod).

"I think you've changed me in just a few hours." He told her sleeping form, proceeding on kissing her forehead before going to the working desk an ddoing his paperwork.

***

Back to Y/n's POV

It seems like I woke up a few hours after I last heard Roderich's piece, but this time it had already stopped, and it seems like the only think I could hear are snores which weirded me out since I don't think there is any body else in the room. I glanced at my working desk and saw Roderich who had his face on a stack of papers.

Being a king must really be hard. I actually feel bad for him.

Soon enough, I sat up from my bed and got out, making my way towards the sleeping individual who seem to be over working himself and got tired. He was sleeping soundly in the desk, I couldn't really lift him up so I just watched him as he slept. He was kind of cute in my opinion. Never really thought why I didn't like him in the first place, probably just because I don't like the idea of marrying someone I just met that made me hate everyone for a day. I sighed, thinking about trying to carry him to my bed whivh was not really a good idea. I ended up making him fall to the floor, face first, I'm surprised he still haven't woken up yet. He might really be exhausted or he might just be a heavy sleeper, maybe both?

Regardless, I finally succeeded at carrying him to my bed which took a lot of time. I tucked him in and proudly stood by my creation. That's when I just realized that I don't feel sick anymore.

Hah! I guess sickness hates me too. That's good.

I then heard groaning. I looked forward to see the man sitting up from my bed, clutching his nose.

"Why does my whole head hurt? Especially my nose."

Oopsies, guess that he just slept like that because of exhaustion.

"Sorry, I tried to carry you to bed, I ended up releasing you by accident and, well, you fell on the floor.....face first."

"That explains it then. Anyways, I should go back and work. I see you're finally feeling good?"

"Yes, and no. You're not going back to work. You are going to rest right here, right now." I said in my most scary tone which didn't really hsd effect on the brunet who just threw the covers at his side and stepped out of the bed, but I was quich to react and pushed him back.

"You could have just said if you wanted to do something." My cheeks suddely burned up.

"It's not what you think it is! You need to rest for now and not go to work or else you'll be stressed."

"I'm always stressed."

"Tsk, just shut up and rest. I don't want you getting sick too."

"Fine then. How about you join me."

"What?"

***

Heeeyyyyyy! How's it? Is it bad? Or good? Or neutral? Hopefully you all enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment about your thoughts, also vote/add this to your favourites if you really like the chapter/story, it would very much be appreciated ^^

Edited