Chapter 11 - Not as planned

~Previously~

A few more minutes and then she would already arrive.

She couldn't wait.

***

The second seems like minutes, the minutes seems like hours. That's how Y/n felt as she continued think in the carriage. She was then thrown over when it halted.

"Oof!" Clutching her head, she immediately looked out to see if she had already arrived, a small smile growing on her face but soon turned into a terrified expression when she was faced with a man in a black mask. That's all she could remember before blacking out instantly due to the hard object being hit on her head.

***

(2p!Name) had arrived the church yet Y/n still haven't. Her sister had a worried expression written on her face. Ealrier Y/n's carriage was just following hers, but now it was gone. Like, gone, gone. (2p!Name) was pacing at the entrance of the church, she shouldn't think negative. Maybe they just had a little trouble with the horses and late for a few minutes.

"Give her a few more minutes." She whispered at her father who also was worried. "The horses might be a little troublesome. I heard that from the stall owner that they would attemp to run away sometimes."

"But my dear, it's already been twenty minutes."

"I know father, at least give her a little more time."

"Fine, if she dosen't come here within five more minutes then I'll have to send some guards to take her." (2p!Name) nodded. She was hoping that her younger twin would come here safe. Five or so minutes had already passed and yet Y/n still hasn't arrived.

Meanwhile, with Roderich and Roderick, they were starting to get worried due to the brides being late. This wasn't in supposed to be in the scrips....err....I meant plan. Yeah, so, this wasn't in the plan. Everyone in the building were whispering about how long will they had to late, some were a bit worried while some didn't give a two fucks about anything.

Back to King Hilario and (2p!Name), the king was pacing back and fort, her eldest daughter insisted to wait but aftrr a few more minutes--thirty to be exact--she still wasn't. The king instantly sent (2p!Name)'s carriage back to check on her sister. Elizza had gone in there and was surprised to see the two other royals. (2p!Name) spotted her first and ran to her.

"Thank goodness you're here. Y/n still hasn't came back."

"What?!"

"She still hasn't came despite being an hour now. Maybe we'll have to move the event for another day." The king stated, frowning at the Queen who's eyes widen.

"What do you mean she's gone? Wasn't her carriage just following after (2p!Name)'s?"

"Yes, unfortunately it seems like the carriage wither went to another direction, or they had trouble along the way."

"But wasn't her carriage guarded or something? Surely she would arrive by now. If she had trouble then it's not ordinary one."

***

Sorry for the short and crappt chapter. hope you liked it anyways, don't forget to vote/favourite the book if you liked it. Also, comment your thoughts about the chapter if you'd like. Have a great day and stay safe! ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ