Chapter 14 - Just a Dream

20XX

Y/n's POV

I woke up, gasping for air. I just had the strangest dream of all time and that is I was a princess, bit that wasn't important. What's more important is that male in there that seems to be my 'love interest' or whatever. It just feels strange, don't you think?

Anyhow, I groggily sat up from my bed, looking around to see my normal room. There was soon a knock on my door.

"Are you awaky Y/n? It's already 8:45, you'll be late for work." Ahh yes, my roommate, she was also in my dream which was strange. My eyes widen when I just realized what she said. I instantly shot out of bed and did that things I needed before dashing out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen where Elizza was. "Oh, good morning Y/n! I made you lunch, as always but also not as always. It's not sandwich this time." I nodded befoe thanking her, taking the fabric wrapped box and dashing out, not leaving another word, then I remembered.

"Elizza, could you please drive me to work?" I don't have a car anymore. It was taken when I couldn't pay if fully, Elizza offered to pay for me but I felt bad and refused to.

"Sure, no problem." I thanked her once again as she drove me to my workplace. I instantly got out and waved at her, entering the large building and running towards the elevator, pushing the button so that it would take me to my workplace. After a few seconds I had arrived, I instantly walked towards my cube and started my thing when I heard this two nosy coworkers of mine gossiping again.

"I heard there's a new boss today. They came from abroad."

"Really?! I hope he will be as kind as the boss. What happened to the boss anyway?"

"I don't really know. Hopefully he will be nice too." The two started changing topics after a while. I just minded my own business, lazily doing my work while the others did their own. The old boss bid farewell to us, saying that he was thakful about all of us which was kind of him. He was kind to all, only getting angry when....he actually never did get angry in front of a lot of people. I did see him angry a few times. Since I'm a little bit of an eavesdropper(is that even a word?) myself and had seen him angry at employees who don't do their job. After his grand exit all of us went back to our work.

We were all just minding out own business when someone made a dramatic entrance. He looked familiar to me.

Holy shit is that the guy from my dream?!

I stared at the brunet who stood at the near the entrance of this room. He looked exactly like that guy in my dream. He even has that beauty mark. I'm totally shocked that I didn't realize that he was looking at me.

"You know that it's rude to stare." I averted my gave downwards when ge said that. It's just like when he said to me the first time we met on my dream.

He's my boss now. What the hell?!

"I apologise sir. I did not mean to."

Roderich's POV

I finally entered the room where everyone was supposed to be. I shut the doors open, I then felt eyes on my when I entered. I just stood there, straight, until I felt a particular gaxe pull me. I turned to my side and saw familiar e/c eyes that was similar to the female on my dream. Not only her eyes but her whole face. She's more beautiful in real--

What the hell are you thinking?! She's staring. You don't want people to stare at you.

"You know that it's rude to stare."

"I apologise sir. I did not mean to." She answered, enough so I could hear her. I pulled my sight away from her, not really giving her another word.

"As you might know, I'm your new head here from now on. I expect you all to do your work since I've heard a few from your last boss." That's all I said before proceeding to go to where my office is supposed to be.

***