Chapter 6 - What is this feeling? (Roderich's Point of View)

I got this feeling. Not really a good one, I wouldn't say it was bad either. I would say it was fine. Just fine. Although day by day it would feel more kind of worse or better. It's not very exciting, not that I think it is. So this is how it happened. It started at that time when a 'small' accident happened. By the time I got out of her room that day I couldn't get my heart into it's normal pace whether I'm with her. She would always make me freeze and think. Always running through my thoughts when I don't really have many, making me wonder if she ever gets tired. I was just in the music room when she popped in my head once again. A small tint crept its way towards my cheeks.

"Stop it. She clearly dosen't like you." I coversed with myself as I now continued to play the piece I currently have. It was an original, I made it myself, for her. It's not much, but surely it's enough. Maybe I'll do it for her when she asks me to play to her next time, or maybe not. It actually depends on what I feel. I'm pretty nervous to play it to anyone. Especially her. There's no free time I could actually talk to her for this week. Yesterday the Queen of Peralia visited her and they both were busy for the day, today I don't really know what's happening, but surely I heard from the Queen of (Country/Kingdom) that her daughters was going to have a royal fitting session as for the gown on our wedding day.

"That clearly slipped out of my mind." A sigh escaped my lips while I continued to work on the piece. It was close to done. A few more notes here and there until it was done. When I think it was done, I completly did the last note wrong, making it unpleasant in the ears. My mouth let out an growl. "Why can't I get it right? Greatness, I have to do it again." And so I did. This time I watched my hand travelling through the different srings of my violin, closely watchin it to it wouldn't end up as last time again, since it seems like the my own body decided that it didn't like me today, I completly failed to finish it without getting something wrong. "How in the bloody hell would this--ugh! How unbelievable!" I was now frustrated at the point, I've been practicing this piece for quite a while now. Include that day when a 'small' accident happened. I couldn't help myself. I repeated it again for the third time of the hour, this time I did just let me hand glide over the strings of my violin, playing from my heart since clearly my mind is not going to let me. Thankfully, I finally did it with ease. I now feel good.

"You've got some beautiful piece right there, brother." I suddenly heard a familiar voice, making me stand up from my seat and adjust by glasses back up.

"How long have you been here Roderick?"

"Quite a while, don't worry, I only heard this last one or first or whatever. I might say, you play good."

"Thank you, I suppose."

"Well, who is it for?"

"Huh?"

"You heard be brother, who is it for?"

"I do not know what you're talking about."

"Fine, is it for Elizaveta?" I suddenly froze. No way in a million years(sorry if you ship AusHun, I don't really straight ship, it feels so wrong, at least for me).

"W-What? No. How do you even know that it was for someone?"

"I've never heard anything like it before. So answer my question."

"It's not for her."

"Who then?"

"I can't tell you brother. Now get out." Roderick's smile flattered into a pout before he grinned once more. It's clearly a bad idea talking to him sometimes.

"Or is it for Princess Y/n?~" I stood there, silent. Contemplating about telling it to him or not. It seems like hea already read my mind when he spoke again, "There's no need for you to say yes or no. I already know. Don't worry, I support you." With that he finally left me along, not forgetting to say this words in a sing song voice,

"You're in love~"

What is thus feeling? Is this really love?

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Dont forget to vote/favourite if you also liked it and comment if you like. I would really appreciate it. Sorry if it was too short for you, have a good day and stay safeヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Edited(?)