Chapter 18 - Saturday Night

Yay Saturday. Wooaaaahhh.

Note the sarcasm

Seems like days had passed so fast that it's already weekend. Instead of just chilling around the house like I usualy would do, I was getting ready to the party that Mr. Roderich had told invited me to. I'm not really sure why me, dosen't he have a fiancee or something like that?

Regarless, he already sent everything that I'll be needing which wasn't really a prob. All I needed to do was sit and be pretty. Not really.

Make up is a bitch and I couldn't do it properly since my hands were unfortunately shaking for no reason that I had to call for Elizza to help me. She gladly did and offered to do my hair in which I agreed to. When I looked back at the mirror I couldn't help but admire at myself. I look drop dead gorgeous. I liked the outcome of what I and Elizza created.

"You look beautiful."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"You sound like Raquel."

"Pfft."

"Seriously though, you look fab. We should dress up more often."

"No thank you."

"Hhmmm....okay. Well I'll leave you to fawn over youself now. Bye N/n." She left with a small wave. I waved back at her and looked back at the round mirror while waiting for the dude to come and get my fabulous ass from this god forsaken tower--okay maybe I'm just being too dramatic.

Anyhow, Elizza called for me a few minutes later, telling me that my 'date' had arrived. Sure he did.

I was now standing in front of the building with wide eyes.

Woah. A limo.

A long black car was just in front of me. A dude in black soon got out and escorted me in. He was the same dude who gave me the things I needed.

Mr. Roderich was already inside, calmly sitting in and acknowledging my presence as soon as he felt it. I greeted him back and we soon drove off the whatever venue we are going to.

"Stay close to me." Nod.

"Don't get too distracted." Nodding.

"Tell me if you need anything." Nodded.

"Call me darling." Nani?! I didn't sign up for this. He seem to notice my expression because he chuckled at me. "I must have forgotten to tell you that we need to pretend to be a couple." Nani the-- I didn't sign up for this! I wouldn't even dare to! "Stay close and hopefully you won't trip. I can't have you falling for someone else." Nani the fuck?! Are my ears playing with me?! I need to clean it soon or I'll start hearing things like this. "You could also call me Roddie, but for the night only." Nani the fucking hell?! Y/n.exe has stopped working............

What seems like hours of thinking I was finally snapped out of my trance when Mr. Roderich just snapped both his fingers in fron of me.

"Earth to Y/n."

"Oh, sorry bos--err....Sir Roderich, I'm just kind shocked."

"Oh, I apologize for not letting you know earlier."

***

Great, what happened to 'Stay close to me' when he himself left me a few minutes ago from now. I'm quite anxious to move around so I didn't move from my spot near the wall. The people around me were spoiled brats while I'm just a mere commoner forced to go here.

I decided to wait a lottle more but then he still hasn't come back which was allmist giving me a panic attack. I'm not used to this crowd crap after all. I hate it too since it's suffocating* especially since everyone around me are rich people that were trained from their early childhood, while I--a mere commoner--in the middle of a room full of high ego-ed bitches and bastards.

I slowly walked out of my comfort zone and made my way to the less populated area. That when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and sighed to see that brown haired cunt who left me alone.

I glared at him.

"What the heck happened to your 'Stay close' rule, eh?"

"I apologize, someone asked me to dance."

"Shouldn't you be the one asking that instead?"

"Very well. Would you care to dance?"

"I-I--" I was flustered and speechless right on the spot. What he said wasn't really the thing I expected him to say. "That's not what I meant." Looking away, he took a whold of my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Just this once?"

"Fine."

***

"Thank you for coming with me to the party. I appreciate your company. Although I do apologize if that was all of the sudden."

"Nah, it's fine Mr. Edelstien."

"Just call me Roderich."

Ehhh?

"Not at work though."

Oh

"Oh, alright. Well, it's good to accompany you too sir."

"You two. I hope tou could accompany me on another one once again in the future." I blushed and nodded my head. Roderich proceeded to go back to the limo while I waved lightly and closed the dlor afterwards.

"Hee hee, look who just got a date tonight." I saw a familiar face that was chilling on the couch with my roommate. Mei smirked at me.

"How did it go?" Elizza sent me a small smile.

"Why is Mei here?"

"Kiku and Yao had to ask me for her to stay here for a while. They had to do something back at their villa."

"Oh, alright."

"That's right! I'm rooming with you two for a while. I claim Elizza's bed." Mei exclaimed, pumping both her fists upwards.

"You have your own bed."

"Your bed is soft."

"Both our beds were bought from the same furniture store."

"Yours is softer."

"No its not."

"Yes it is!"

"Guys I'm going back to my room." I yelled, making my way down town--to my room.

***

Sorry I haven't been able too often, online schooling is kind of a pain haha.....and because I have a major writers block :I. Yeah, so that's why I haven't been able to pulish any chapters lately