Chapter 4 - A 'small' accident

I woke up and felt that today wasn't going to be good. I got the feeling it wasn't going to be bad either. I sat up in bed, that weird feeling still lingering around my mind as I soon stood in the middle of the room, still thinking. That's when I decided to just change, I didn't need my maid since I don't really want them seeing me naked, even though some did see me naked, they were the older maids that was still hered from when I was a child. Anyhow, I was beggining to put on my corset when I felt my stomach twisted and turned, that feeling was getting stronger, yet I still didn't care.

Soon enough I finished with my corset and tied it(Btw, the strings are in the front and I dunno if there's a corset like that), that's when I heard the doorknob of my room click.

Probably a maid to give my breakfast.

Oh how wrong I was.

"Y/n do you-" I turned around to see a blushing brunet. He was badly blushing, and seems to be staring at.....

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, I'M PLAYING MINE--"

(That's not right. Oh, here's the one)

"GET YOUR PERVERTED FACE OUT OF MY ROOM!" I began throwing Roderich all sorts of stuffs that I could took a hold of and shouted with a red face. By the time the gutty feeling had already dispersed.

Dammit, I should have listened to my stupid gut feeling.

Roderich got out of the room, he seems hoffified and embarrassed at the same time. I feel the same. I can feel heat crawling like a spider on my face. Soon enough, my whole facr was red and I swiftly put on the remaining clothing that I had and coughed. I then peeked my head outside to see him, standing at the door with a blush on his face, thinking.

"Hey, you can enter now bastard. I'm all ready."

Roderich's POV

The day started out fine, until I noticed something weird on the pit of my stomach. I couldn't really describe it so I just went on my day. Walking through the hallways, I finally reached my destination, Princess Y/n's room. You might be wondering why I'm not with her instead, well that's because I was just teasing when I told her that her father had assigned me to room with her, he did tell me to pull a joke on her.

Anyways, I was going to get something I forgot in her room, my violin. I was about to touch the doorhandle when I felt that weird feeling again, yet I ignored it. It probably was not anything special. I opened the door, not bothering to knock since I know that she was still sleeping. How wrong I was.

I stood at my spot, paralysed. A deep blush soon arose my cheeks at the sight. I couldn't get myself to look away, at least not until she yelled at me.

"GET YOUR PERVERTED FACE OUT OF MY ROOM!"

***

Sorry about the short chapter, although I promise that the next one will be longer. Don't forget to vote/favourite the book if you liked it. Good day peeps!

Edited(?)